Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR; FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
I sold basically everything that was able to be sold, so now I have a bunch of gems, gold, and special items (like event skins, apparel), as well as a few dragons (my most prized breeding pairs).

The first person to claim this will get all of this. I'm sorry if this is rushed. FR has been distracting me from school and life too much, that at this point, I need this to be over as soon as possible.

It was fun while it lasted!
I sold basically everything that was able to be sold, so now I have a bunch of gems, gold, and special items (like event skins, apparel), as well as a few dragons (my most prized breeding pairs).

The first person to claim this will get all of this. I'm sorry if this is rushed. FR has been distracting me from school and life too much, that at this point, I need this to be over as soon as possible.

It was fun while it lasted!
worm....WRATH
Claim
Claim
Cool! I'll send a bunch of mail with gifts now!
Cool! I'll send a bunch of mail with gifts now!
worm....WRATH
Well, I wish you the best for school and anything else, of course! I know that feeling, but there are more important things than dragons and gems.
It's really nice of you to share those things and you would make me happy (:
Well, I wish you the best for school and anything else, of course! I know that feeling, but there are more important things than dragons and gems.
It's really nice of you to share those things and you would make me happy (:
You're welcome! Also thank you for understanding
You're welcome! Also thank you for understanding
worm....WRATH