Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | just joined last night - hello!
1 2
@wendae
glad to hear it!
Also, it's great that you feel so comfortable with people. I've heard that a lot of people struggle with that. You could try doing human personas first before drawing their dragon forms? I know that some people do that, and I think it's a fairly neat idea.
Anyway, good luck with your art journey!
If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to reach out :)
@wendae
glad to hear it!
Also, it's great that you feel so comfortable with people. I've heard that a lot of people struggle with that. You could try doing human personas first before drawing their dragon forms? I know that some people do that, and I think it's a fairly neat idea.
Anyway, good luck with your art journey!
If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to reach out :)
@Kallistrate honestly everyone has just been really welcoming n nice to me on here. it's a world of a difference from other sites i've been on. for real. either FR just has really friendly members or the times have changed hahahah. but i'm inclined to believe it's cuz FR just has really friendly members cuz i'm still active on a few other virtual pet sites n avatar sites, n ppl aren't as friendly. i l'm thankful for this lovely community of ppl!

ur def right that i could draw my dragons as ppl first. that's rather interesting. i think i'm gonna tackle the drawing process for dragons head on tho..hehe, it's more fun that way. >:)
also i appreciate u saying that - i've sent u a friend request. c:
@Kallistrate honestly everyone has just been really welcoming n nice to me on here. it's a world of a difference from other sites i've been on. for real. either FR just has really friendly members or the times have changed hahahah. but i'm inclined to believe it's cuz FR just has really friendly members cuz i'm still active on a few other virtual pet sites n avatar sites, n ppl aren't as friendly. i l'm thankful for this lovely community of ppl!

ur def right that i could draw my dragons as ppl first. that's rather interesting. i think i'm gonna tackle the drawing process for dragons head on tho..hehe, it's more fun that way. >:)
also i appreciate u saying that - i've sent u a friend request. c:
// l o v e
@wendae
I'm glad that's the case! I've found people on FR to be pretty nice a lot of the time too. It's a pretty sweet site.

Anyway, good luck with drawing dragons! That sounds like a nice challenge to set for yourself
@wendae
I'm glad that's the case! I've found people on FR to be pretty nice a lot of the time too. It's a pretty sweet site.

Anyway, good luck with drawing dragons! That sounds like a nice challenge to set for yourself
Hi there! I'm new too, just wanted to stop in and say hi! I also love digital art and I saw that you have your MBTI type in there~! I think personality typing tools are super cool!
Hi there! I'm new too, just wanted to stop in and say hi! I also love digital art and I saw that you have your MBTI type in there~! I think personality typing tools are super cool!
Caelah!
FR +3 | she/her | gryffinpuff, enfp
@agapae i never got a notification of your reply - sorry for the late response!
welcome to FR since ur also new. <3
i agree that MBTI is cool n really interesting. ur an enfp - i think we'd get along great. x]
my younger siblings r both enfps apparently haha.
@agapae i never got a notification of your reply - sorry for the late response!
welcome to FR since ur also new. <3
i agree that MBTI is cool n really interesting. ur an enfp - i think we'd get along great. x]
my younger siblings r both enfps apparently haha.
// l o v e
1 2