Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ECarrArt Sales and Scales
ECarrArt Sales and Scales Shop

Coming Soon
ECarrArt is a professional mixed media artist who specializes in both 2D and
3D works. She has shown work in multiple gallery exhibitions and sells both through festival/convention settings and an online store.

Though making art is her career, she also enjoys art in her day to day life. Projects such as fan art/character design tend to be a fun creative outlet and way to practice her skills everyday.

Currently the easiest way to see examples of her work are to visit her tumblr or instagram.

Which can be found here >> https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ecarrart
Which can be found here >> https://www.instagram.com/ecarrart/

Instagram tends to be the most recent.

If you would like to be added to the Ping list please comment or PM ECarrArt saying so.
ECarrArt Sales and Scales Shop

Coming Soon
ECarrArt is a professional mixed media artist who specializes in both 2D and
3D works. She has shown work in multiple gallery exhibitions and sells both through festival/convention settings and an online store.

Though making art is her career, she also enjoys art in her day to day life. Projects such as fan art/character design tend to be a fun creative outlet and way to practice her skills everyday.

Currently the easiest way to see examples of her work are to visit her tumblr or instagram.

Which can be found here >> https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ecarrart
Which can be found here >> https://www.instagram.com/ecarrart/

Instagram tends to be the most recent.

If you would like to be added to the Ping list please comment or PM ECarrArt saying so.
Art is my Life.
Breeding by request only.
Exalt heavy lair.
Wishlist at bottom of profile.
Rules/Payment
USD to Gem to Treasure Ratio is $1:1:1000
ex: $5 : 500g : 500kt
  • Send treasure and gems via crossroads.
  • If making a USD purchase, PM for a paypal invoice.
  • NO Refunds
  • Do NOT send payment unless you receive confirmation you are being added to commission queue list.
  • All prices are for DIGITAL COPY ONLY. If original copy is desired make note when requesting art and shipping charges will be added to your total.
  • All pre-made art for sale (icons, sketches, etc) are on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Means you will need to be first comment for that item. All item's will be named/marked for easy claiming.
  • All art is for personal use only, this includes if it is a gift. You may however re-post here, Facebook, Instagram, etc as long as you give proper Artist credit.
  • Do NOT remove artist signature.
  • Keep in mind flight rising commissions are being done as a creative outlet for the artist and therefore will not be prioritized over her career clients. Please be patient!

If interested in career work please PM ECarrArt for information on professional works.

Rules/Payment
USD to Gem to Treasure Ratio is $1:1:1000
ex: $5 : 500g : 500kt
  • Send treasure and gems via crossroads.
  • If making a USD purchase, PM for a paypal invoice.
  • NO Refunds
  • Do NOT send payment unless you receive confirmation you are being added to commission queue list.
  • All prices are for DIGITAL COPY ONLY. If original copy is desired make note when requesting art and shipping charges will be added to your total.
  • All pre-made art for sale (icons, sketches, etc) are on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Means you will need to be first comment for that item. All item's will be named/marked for easy claiming.
  • All art is for personal use only, this includes if it is a gift. You may however re-post here, Facebook, Instagram, etc as long as you give proper Artist credit.
  • Do NOT remove artist signature.
  • Keep in mind flight rising commissions are being done as a creative outlet for the artist and therefore will not be prioritized over her career clients. Please be patient!

If interested in career work please PM ECarrArt for information on professional works.

Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.
General Ping List

@Saurux @pained
General Ping List

@Saurux @pained
Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.
Project Queue List
  • Pre-made Icons/Banners

Commission Queue List
  • Currently Closed
Project Queue List
  • Pre-made Icons/Banners

Commission Queue List
  • Currently Closed
Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.
Bribe List
Dragon Morphs
  • Crystal
  • Starmap
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
  • Vipera
  • Bee
  • Shimmer
  • Butterfly
  • Seraph
  • Facet
  • Thylacine
  • Savannah
  • Alloy
  • Capsule
  • Constellation
Bribe List
Dragon Morphs
  • Crystal
  • Starmap
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
  • Vipera
  • Bee
  • Shimmer
  • Butterfly
  • Seraph
  • Facet
  • Thylacine
  • Savannah
  • Alloy
  • Capsule
  • Constellation
Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.
Current Raffle/Giveaway/PWYW/Event
Current Raffle/Giveaway/PWYW/Event
Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.
Update 2/21/19

@Saurux @pained

Just letting you all know I'm not dead lol Been taking awhile to settle into this new location, got most of my studio finally set up and usable. Sorry it has taken so long! Let me know if you still wish to be on this ping list!
Update 2/21/19

@Saurux @pained

Just letting you all know I'm not dead lol Been taking awhile to settle into this new location, got most of my studio finally set up and usable. Sorry it has taken so long! Let me know if you still wish to be on this ping list!
Art is my Life.
Exalt heavy lair.