Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bit shy to begin with, now saying Hi
Hey, my name is Stevie Mcstrange, just saying hi for the first time. i have just started playing over the last few weeks and have honestly fallen in love with the Pearl catcher dragons, though, the other dragons are gorgeous as well. I am loving this game and honestly the artwork takes my breath away. :)
Hey, my name is Stevie Mcstrange, just saying hi for the first time. i have just started playing over the last few weeks and have honestly fallen in love with the Pearl catcher dragons, though, the other dragons are gorgeous as well. I am loving this game and honestly the artwork takes my breath away. :)
@StevieMcstrange
Heya, welcome~! Glad to see you join the community, I guess, though I'm very new myself. ^^ Yes, PCs are really cute! I really love the one from your avatar. :o Lucky lair owner you are!

Yes, I know what you mean, the artwork on this website is amazing, I still find myself in awe everyday. Not only is the original art amazing, the players create such wonderful works also!

Enjoy your stay!!
@StevieMcstrange
Heya, welcome~! Glad to see you join the community, I guess, though I'm very new myself. ^^ Yes, PCs are really cute! I really love the one from your avatar. :o Lucky lair owner you are!

Yes, I know what you mean, the artwork on this website is amazing, I still find myself in awe everyday. Not only is the original art amazing, the players create such wonderful works also!

Enjoy your stay!!
So very true, thankyou so much for the welcome, and I couldn't agree more! You enjoy too
So very true, thankyou so much for the welcome, and I couldn't agree more! You enjoy too
Welcome to FR! I'm pretty new as well lol, I also looove Pearlcatchers, well all the dragons actually ahaha XD
Welcome to FR! I'm pretty new as well lol, I also looove Pearlcatchers, well all the dragons actually ahaha XD
Well a big welcome to you too, :) lots of new players i see to join up with me.
Well a big welcome to you too, :) lots of new players i see to join up with me.