Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | quick question!
ok so, im doing a cross site trade (FR for xanje stuff), and im trying to figure out what the gems here would be worth other there. how much would 1 diamond cost, compared to the 1.50 USD per redstone (basically that site's gems)? could someone help be with the math here, bc using a calculator isn't really helping bc it doesnt put it in decimals oof
ok so, im doing a cross site trade (FR for xanje stuff), and im trying to figure out what the gems here would be worth other there. how much would 1 diamond cost, compared to the 1.50 USD per redstone (basically that site's gems)? could someone help be with the math here, bc using a calculator isn't really helping bc it doesnt put it in decimals oof
@dannychan

Because of how much gem packages cost, 1 gem is generally considered equivalent to 1 cent USD. 1.50 USD is 150 cents, so 1 redstone would be equivalent to 150 gems.

I'm not familiar with Xanje or whether its currency can be split into parts, but to go in reverse, one gem on FR would be equivalent to 1/150th of a redstone.
@dannychan

Because of how much gem packages cost, 1 gem is generally considered equivalent to 1 cent USD. 1.50 USD is 150 cents, so 1 redstone would be equivalent to 150 gems.

I'm not familiar with Xanje or whether its currency can be split into parts, but to go in reverse, one gem on FR would be equivalent to 1/150th of a redstone.
oh wow thats a lot less than i expected! how much would you charge if you were trading gems for treasure?? assuming 1 treasure = 1 xanje coin? @Kasael
oh wow thats a lot less than i expected! how much would you charge if you were trading gems for treasure?? assuming 1 treasure = 1 xanje coin? @Kasael
@dannychan

The gem:treasure ratio is constantly changing depending on what the demand is. You can look at threads in the Items for Sale subforum for the exact ratio. For purchasing gems with treasure, it looks like the ratio is currently at 1:1000 (1 gem = 1000 treasure).
@dannychan

The gem:treasure ratio is constantly changing depending on what the demand is. You can look at threads in the Items for Sale subforum for the exact ratio. For purchasing gems with treasure, it looks like the ratio is currently at 1:1000 (1 gem = 1000 treasure).
@Kasael thank you!
@Kasael thank you!