Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | HI I AM NEW HI
So... HI
I'm new, want to get to know some new peeps
so feel free to start up a convo!

(also does anyone know how to resize the sticker BBcode for your signature thing?)
So... HI
I'm new, want to get to know some new peeps
so feel free to start up a convo!

(also does anyone know how to resize the sticker BBcode for your signature thing?)
fXJN38y.gif
[center][emoji=full moon] Welcome @limesnow [emoji=full moon] If you're interested, i have a flightrising discord! There is a link to the forum in my signature below [emoji=coatl laughing] My pms are always open for chat or if you got any questions! And if you haven't yet i really recommend using the waystone that you can find under library or in the bottom right side of the screen I'd love to help with that, but i'm not sure what you mean by sticker?[/center]
Welcome @limesnow

If you're interested, i have a flightrising discord! There is a link to the forum in my signature below
My pms are always open for chat or if you got any questions! And if you haven't yet i really recommend using the waystone that you can find under library or in the bottom right side of the screen

I'd love to help with that, but i'm not sure what you mean by sticker?
VBvWbv1.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
PRICTGJ.png
ckAgcPc.png
Hello!
Feel free to dm me if you wanna chat!

I'm pretty chill and some of my favorite things are: Games, animals, art and collecting

dEe2UrM.png
6OezIjj.png
3B15OeM.png
4kekx4D.png
YMPbu9R.png
@limesnow

Welcome!
@limesnow

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="ChillInAForest" date="2019-02-20 04:27:14" ] @limesnow Welcome! [/quote] thank you!
ChillInAForest wrote on 2019-02-20 04:27:14:
@limesnow

Welcome!

thank you!
fXJN38y.gif
@limesnow
I love your signature
@limesnow
I love your signature
[quote name="Tivae" date="2019-02-20 15:18:10" ] @limesnow I love your signature [/quote] haha thanks!!!
Tivae wrote on 2019-02-20 15:18:10:
@limesnow
I love your signature

haha thanks!!!
fXJN38y.gif
Welcome to Fr!
Welcome to Fr!