Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Set Sail (1x1)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Jupiter
I smiled taking the shirt and pulling over my head and pulling my hair out. Smiling up at him softly at his pouting I couldn't help but walk over and place my hand on his cheek "oh dear....havnt you realized....we have a lifetime..."I tell him. "No need to pout" I purr. I place a soft lingering kiss to his lips before turning and opening the door slightly to look out. "I'll see you in five minutes Augy"i say using the nickname I know erked him.

Maxton
I shrugged and sighed. "I suppose your right... its exhilarating really...sneaking out like some common boy from a noble ladies bedroom" I say with a wink before trudging to the window. I open it enough to get out and send her a grin "see you soon...my future queen" I say. I slide out the window a lot easier then I thought I would and disappear to go actually get ready
Jupiter
I smiled taking the shirt and pulling over my head and pulling my hair out. Smiling up at him softly at his pouting I couldn't help but walk over and place my hand on his cheek "oh dear....havnt you realized....we have a lifetime..."I tell him. "No need to pout" I purr. I place a soft lingering kiss to his lips before turning and opening the door slightly to look out. "I'll see you in five minutes Augy"i say using the nickname I know erked him.

Maxton
I shrugged and sighed. "I suppose your right... its exhilarating really...sneaking out like some common boy from a noble ladies bedroom" I say with a wink before trudging to the window. I open it enough to get out and send her a grin "see you soon...my future queen" I say. I slide out the window a lot easier then I thought I would and disappear to go actually get ready
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
At the hated nickname, the pirate cringed. He stepped forward slightly, hesitating. He wanted to pull her against him one last time but recognized that it was time for them to move on. Sighing, he smiled softly at her, giving her a mock salute. "Aye, aye, captain," he replied, repeating the words he'd said minutes ago before he'd kissed her. His smile grew as he saw her eyes flash with the memory, a light tint coloring her cheeks before she turned and left, closing the door behind her. August stared at the wood for several minutes, replaying the morning's events in his mind, heart swelling with love. Maybe he wouldn't need a cold shower that morning. Though it would likely need to be colder than he would normally like it to be.

Turning around, August grabbed a fresh change of clothes and left his room, heading for the showers. He glanced down the hallway though he already knew Jupiter would be long gone. When she had things to do, she didn't wait around for them to creep up on her, she got right to them. The thought made him grin; he'd managed to keep her from those tasks for quite some time that morning. The young man got ready quickly, already filling his mind with the tasks he himself would need to do throughout the day. August knew he would be accompanying Jupiter into the city and into the castle itself, and the meeting would likely take several hours. Crashing a wedding didn't exactly take a couple of minutes. He likely wouldn't be much help during those meetings, which made him frown slightly. He didn't like being useless.

Once he was done getting ready, he took the stairs up to the deck two at a time, helping the men already aboard the main deck ready the ship as they sailed ever closer to the port. There were a few carpentry things he would need to do before leaving, but they wouldn't take very long.

"You certainly don't make love like a commoner," the knight muttered under her breath as she watched him climb out of the room. He was gone in an instant and she felt like a small part of her had left with him. Natalee stood in her room a minute longer, thinking over his parting words. Future queen... Maxton wouldn't have said something like that as a simple term of endearment, not when he knew the kind of weight that it would carry. Her cheeks colored, her mind flashing through possibilities that those words brought with them. She only let them fly around for a few seconds, knowing that she'd been gone from her duties long enough. If she planned on being on time to the meeting at the castle, she would need to get started on her other tasks. First thing first, she needed to alert her commanding officers about the prince's request for her at the palace. Natalee pulled over the door, already smirking at the thought of the looks on their faces.
At the hated nickname, the pirate cringed. He stepped forward slightly, hesitating. He wanted to pull her against him one last time but recognized that it was time for them to move on. Sighing, he smiled softly at her, giving her a mock salute. "Aye, aye, captain," he replied, repeating the words he'd said minutes ago before he'd kissed her. His smile grew as he saw her eyes flash with the memory, a light tint coloring her cheeks before she turned and left, closing the door behind her. August stared at the wood for several minutes, replaying the morning's events in his mind, heart swelling with love. Maybe he wouldn't need a cold shower that morning. Though it would likely need to be colder than he would normally like it to be.

Turning around, August grabbed a fresh change of clothes and left his room, heading for the showers. He glanced down the hallway though he already knew Jupiter would be long gone. When she had things to do, she didn't wait around for them to creep up on her, she got right to them. The thought made him grin; he'd managed to keep her from those tasks for quite some time that morning. The young man got ready quickly, already filling his mind with the tasks he himself would need to do throughout the day. August knew he would be accompanying Jupiter into the city and into the castle itself, and the meeting would likely take several hours. Crashing a wedding didn't exactly take a couple of minutes. He likely wouldn't be much help during those meetings, which made him frown slightly. He didn't like being useless.

Once he was done getting ready, he took the stairs up to the deck two at a time, helping the men already aboard the main deck ready the ship as they sailed ever closer to the port. There were a few carpentry things he would need to do before leaving, but they wouldn't take very long.

"You certainly don't make love like a commoner," the knight muttered under her breath as she watched him climb out of the room. He was gone in an instant and she felt like a small part of her had left with him. Natalee stood in her room a minute longer, thinking over his parting words. Future queen... Maxton wouldn't have said something like that as a simple term of endearment, not when he knew the kind of weight that it would carry. Her cheeks colored, her mind flashing through possibilities that those words brought with them. She only let them fly around for a few seconds, knowing that she'd been gone from her duties long enough. If she planned on being on time to the meeting at the castle, she would need to get started on her other tasks. First thing first, she needed to alert her commanding officers about the prince's request for her at the palace. Natalee pulled over the door, already smirking at the thought of the looks on their faces.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Jupiter
I want to Ashtions first to pick up Ferya. I scooped up the small child and held her in my arms. Her head played on my shoulder. I looked to chris and used my foot to kick him awake. I then left and went to my room. I played Feyra on my bed and began to get ready for the day. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail then looked in the mirror and grinned....another day then. I let my hair down again and let it fall over my shoulders.

I worked through all my paperwork and Ferya had gotten up at some point. I helped her pick out her clothes and then did her hair. With that done I left my office to make sure everything was done on the ship. I could see Lyria in the distance so I knew in minutes we would be docking. Feyra saw it and gripped my shirt in fear. I took her hand in mine and kneeled down. "Its okay, I'm just meeting my brother and his friends." I tell her. She nodded...scared at first but then asked "is daddy going?" I nodded and she put on her best brave face "then I go too" I was going to say no..but this was her own act of bravery and facing her fears. "Alright then....let's go get you a cloak then" I tell her. We head back to my room and i grab my own cloak throwing it on, the hood still down. I fasten a cloak around the little girl and smile. It was a pinkish shade....cute. she smiled and wished the Cape around as we walked outside again.

My eyes searched for a certain carpenter as Ferya swisher her cloak in complete amusement.

Maxton
Once changed and ready for the day I went to all my meetings, and finished them rather quickly. I went back to my room to find Prince and grinned. He was ready to be outside. I looked to the puppy who's tail wagged and said "alright come on" he jumped up and followed me out to the court yard, I let him run and do his thing before taking him to my office to get paperwork done. Once finished I headed to more meetings and by the time all things were said and done I was tired...but it wasn't even noon.

I made my way to where I said I'd meet Nat and waited with Prince who had grown over the past week...though...he still had a long way to go.

Luna
I kept glancing at the letter on my table as I worked. It was close to the time to be there. I was nervous. Who did the prince know that could possibly have sway here? I finished the sword that a knight was to pick up this morning and told Wes where it would be. I headed up to my room and tidied myself up. I changed out of my blacksmiths clothes and into something simple but comfortable. In all honesty I felt weird without my normal attire but I got over it.

I walked outside and into the square. Jakob should be here soon. I sat at the fountain and waited watching kids play
Jupiter
I want to Ashtions first to pick up Ferya. I scooped up the small child and held her in my arms. Her head played on my shoulder. I looked to chris and used my foot to kick him awake. I then left and went to my room. I played Feyra on my bed and began to get ready for the day. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail then looked in the mirror and grinned....another day then. I let my hair down again and let it fall over my shoulders.

I worked through all my paperwork and Ferya had gotten up at some point. I helped her pick out her clothes and then did her hair. With that done I left my office to make sure everything was done on the ship. I could see Lyria in the distance so I knew in minutes we would be docking. Feyra saw it and gripped my shirt in fear. I took her hand in mine and kneeled down. "Its okay, I'm just meeting my brother and his friends." I tell her. She nodded...scared at first but then asked "is daddy going?" I nodded and she put on her best brave face "then I go too" I was going to say no..but this was her own act of bravery and facing her fears. "Alright then....let's go get you a cloak then" I tell her. We head back to my room and i grab my own cloak throwing it on, the hood still down. I fasten a cloak around the little girl and smile. It was a pinkish shade....cute. she smiled and wished the Cape around as we walked outside again.

My eyes searched for a certain carpenter as Ferya swisher her cloak in complete amusement.

Maxton
Once changed and ready for the day I went to all my meetings, and finished them rather quickly. I went back to my room to find Prince and grinned. He was ready to be outside. I looked to the puppy who's tail wagged and said "alright come on" he jumped up and followed me out to the court yard, I let him run and do his thing before taking him to my office to get paperwork done. Once finished I headed to more meetings and by the time all things were said and done I was tired...but it wasn't even noon.

I made my way to where I said I'd meet Nat and waited with Prince who had grown over the past week...though...he still had a long way to go.

Luna
I kept glancing at the letter on my table as I worked. It was close to the time to be there. I was nervous. Who did the prince know that could possibly have sway here? I finished the sword that a knight was to pick up this morning and told Wes where it would be. I headed up to my room and tidied myself up. I changed out of my blacksmiths clothes and into something simple but comfortable. In all honesty I felt weird without my normal attire but I got over it.

I walked outside and into the square. Jakob should be here soon. I sat at the fountain and waited watching kids play

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
The jobs had gone slightly more quickly than he'd thought that they would. They were only just beginning to approach Lyria when he'd finished them. Recognizing that he'd be going not just into town but into the castle itself and meeting with a prince, August figured he should change into something a little more appropriate for the situation. Wood stained clothing and a shirt that had a few holes in it from wear didn't exactly cut it. Besides, he wasn't just meeting with a prince. He was meeting with the brother of the woman that he loved... a man who might one day end up being his brother-in-law. The thought halted the man in his tracks. The words sounded strange, even in his own head. The idea that he could eventually become family with the standoffish man made August shudder slightly. He also doubted that there was anything he could do to really earn his trust or acceptance.

After getting dressed in clothes that were a bit nicer with fewer holes and no stains, the man made his way back towards the deck. At this point, they had docked the ship and the rest of the crew was getting everything ready. Wherever Jupiter had taken them to raid while the Reaper was fixed had obviously made them quite a bit of profit. It might take them a few days to sell all of it, especially if they did so here. They'd probably need to do it secretly, that way no one would question how they'd gotten so much treasure and such when they'd been gone for little over a week. Turning his attention away from the crew, August focused his attention on finding a head of silver hair. Though he eventually spotted her, he also caught sight of a shorter figure in a light pink cloak.

Slightly confused, he made his way over to them. Feyre spotted him before Jupiter did and ran up to him, lifting her arms toward him in a silent request to be picked up. Smiling down at her, he grabbed the little girl and hoisted her up on his shoulders, her legs hanging on either side of his head. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his head, slightly blocking his vision. "She coming with us?" August asked, using one hand to push her arms out of the way so that he could see, the other holding to her leg so she wouldn't topple off.

As she'd suspected, the commanders weren't happy about her leaving, even if it was the prince who had requested it. Though each of them would rather die before admitting it, she was one of their best and brightest, quick with her sword and quicker to dish out commands to officers who required a little more guidance. Natalee had barely been able to suppress the smirk on her face as the hours went by. She didn't let herself slack off, however, mostly because she had no real idea how long the meeting might go for. The woman doubted that it would be short, but it was al dependent on how much of the plan needed to be worked out. She'd already made the decision that when they started to get into the specifics of how to break the engagement up she would leave the room.

Natalee wanted the whole plan to be a surprise, every aspect of it. Otherwise, she was certain she would appear too eager on the day it was to be carried out. She considered herself a pretty good actress when it came to hiding emotions, but even this would have stretched her skills. Glancing at the clock, the hour hand inching ever closer to 12, she could feel herself becoming nervous. It was ridiculous, really, she had no need to be. Fifteen minutes until the hour she left the barracks, beginning to make her way to where Maxton had asked to meet her.

Jakob had reached the square only moments after the red-head, watching her take a seat next to the fountain. He had taken a less conspicuous route in case his father had had him followed. The man had been growing suspicious of him ever since the engagement had been announced, though he couldn't fathom why. Well, not entirely. The man had purposefully limited his contact with Luna, knowing that they would only be able to stay discrete for so long before one of them slipped up. No matter how careful they were, something would have ended up going wrong, and he didn't particularly feel like explaining to his father or the king why he and Luna were spending so much time together.

Seeing her now sent a rush of joy through him. It had been days since he'd seen her and despite all of the people around them, he wanted nothing more than to pull her into his arms and kiss her. Besides that first night, the day the king had betrothed her and the prince, their kisses and secret meetings had been much shorter and he would be lying if he said he didn't miss her taste. Jakob strode forward, making his way toward her. Upon reaching where she sat, he bent over in a bow, barely hiding his grin. Tilting his head slightly to look at her, he winked, grinning so only she could see. "Fancy seeing you here, Lady Heartfilia," he said lightly, straightening. They'd planned to meet her under the pretext of an accidental run in. She would ask him to accompany her to the castle to meet with her fiance and he would do so.
The jobs had gone slightly more quickly than he'd thought that they would. They were only just beginning to approach Lyria when he'd finished them. Recognizing that he'd be going not just into town but into the castle itself and meeting with a prince, August figured he should change into something a little more appropriate for the situation. Wood stained clothing and a shirt that had a few holes in it from wear didn't exactly cut it. Besides, he wasn't just meeting with a prince. He was meeting with the brother of the woman that he loved... a man who might one day end up being his brother-in-law. The thought halted the man in his tracks. The words sounded strange, even in his own head. The idea that he could eventually become family with the standoffish man made August shudder slightly. He also doubted that there was anything he could do to really earn his trust or acceptance.

After getting dressed in clothes that were a bit nicer with fewer holes and no stains, the man made his way back towards the deck. At this point, they had docked the ship and the rest of the crew was getting everything ready. Wherever Jupiter had taken them to raid while the Reaper was fixed had obviously made them quite a bit of profit. It might take them a few days to sell all of it, especially if they did so here. They'd probably need to do it secretly, that way no one would question how they'd gotten so much treasure and such when they'd been gone for little over a week. Turning his attention away from the crew, August focused his attention on finding a head of silver hair. Though he eventually spotted her, he also caught sight of a shorter figure in a light pink cloak.

Slightly confused, he made his way over to them. Feyre spotted him before Jupiter did and ran up to him, lifting her arms toward him in a silent request to be picked up. Smiling down at her, he grabbed the little girl and hoisted her up on his shoulders, her legs hanging on either side of his head. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his head, slightly blocking his vision. "She coming with us?" August asked, using one hand to push her arms out of the way so that he could see, the other holding to her leg so she wouldn't topple off.

As she'd suspected, the commanders weren't happy about her leaving, even if it was the prince who had requested it. Though each of them would rather die before admitting it, she was one of their best and brightest, quick with her sword and quicker to dish out commands to officers who required a little more guidance. Natalee had barely been able to suppress the smirk on her face as the hours went by. She didn't let herself slack off, however, mostly because she had no real idea how long the meeting might go for. The woman doubted that it would be short, but it was al dependent on how much of the plan needed to be worked out. She'd already made the decision that when they started to get into the specifics of how to break the engagement up she would leave the room.

Natalee wanted the whole plan to be a surprise, every aspect of it. Otherwise, she was certain she would appear too eager on the day it was to be carried out. She considered herself a pretty good actress when it came to hiding emotions, but even this would have stretched her skills. Glancing at the clock, the hour hand inching ever closer to 12, she could feel herself becoming nervous. It was ridiculous, really, she had no need to be. Fifteen minutes until the hour she left the barracks, beginning to make her way to where Maxton had asked to meet her.

Jakob had reached the square only moments after the red-head, watching her take a seat next to the fountain. He had taken a less conspicuous route in case his father had had him followed. The man had been growing suspicious of him ever since the engagement had been announced, though he couldn't fathom why. Well, not entirely. The man had purposefully limited his contact with Luna, knowing that they would only be able to stay discrete for so long before one of them slipped up. No matter how careful they were, something would have ended up going wrong, and he didn't particularly feel like explaining to his father or the king why he and Luna were spending so much time together.

Seeing her now sent a rush of joy through him. It had been days since he'd seen her and despite all of the people around them, he wanted nothing more than to pull her into his arms and kiss her. Besides that first night, the day the king had betrothed her and the prince, their kisses and secret meetings had been much shorter and he would be lying if he said he didn't miss her taste. Jakob strode forward, making his way toward her. Upon reaching where she sat, he bent over in a bow, barely hiding his grin. Tilting his head slightly to look at her, he winked, grinning so only she could see. "Fancy seeing you here, Lady Heartfilia," he said lightly, straightening. They'd planned to meet her under the pretext of an accidental run in. She would ask him to accompany her to the castle to meet with her fiance and he would do so.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Jupiter
I turn and watch as August lifts her up and I smile slightly "she wants to be apart if the action."I say with a shrug. I turn ready to get on with it. Me and Maxy have a lot to talk about. With becoming of my head I start off the ship and wish my crew luck on sales.

Once off the boat I wait for August to be at my side before taking his arm in mine "gotta play our parts"i say with a wink. Though really, it was obvious I just wanted to touch him in some way. I lay my head on the side of his shoulder as Feyra looks around the town from her new point of view. She was searching thr croud as if waiting for someone to pop up. "She cant take you from us....by all paperwork your our daughter not hers" I say. Feyra nodded and smiled slightly relaxing her body trusting that me and August will protect her.

Maxton
I made my way to the secret tunnels. I dont know them as well as a certain sibling if mine, but I knew how to get to where we agreed to meet...for the mist part. I twisted and turned down the passage ways until I cam across the slightly rounded room that some of these tunnels lead into. I then begin to set up the area with chairs and candle light.

By the time I was done I leaned back in a chair and watched Prince bound around the circular area chasing his tail.

Luna
I looked up as if pleasantly surprised and stood. "Jakob what a pleasant suprise" I say as if meeting with an old friend and nothing more. "What brings you into this part of town?" I ask. When he answers with a simple response I grin "ah well I am headed in that same direction, I'm supposed to meet up with my fiancee...would you mind escorting me?"I asked innocently enough.
Jupiter
I turn and watch as August lifts her up and I smile slightly "she wants to be apart if the action."I say with a shrug. I turn ready to get on with it. Me and Maxy have a lot to talk about. With becoming of my head I start off the ship and wish my crew luck on sales.

Once off the boat I wait for August to be at my side before taking his arm in mine "gotta play our parts"i say with a wink. Though really, it was obvious I just wanted to touch him in some way. I lay my head on the side of his shoulder as Feyra looks around the town from her new point of view. She was searching thr croud as if waiting for someone to pop up. "She cant take you from us....by all paperwork your our daughter not hers" I say. Feyra nodded and smiled slightly relaxing her body trusting that me and August will protect her.

Maxton
I made my way to the secret tunnels. I dont know them as well as a certain sibling if mine, but I knew how to get to where we agreed to meet...for the mist part. I twisted and turned down the passage ways until I cam across the slightly rounded room that some of these tunnels lead into. I then begin to set up the area with chairs and candle light.

By the time I was done I leaned back in a chair and watched Prince bound around the circular area chasing his tail.

Luna
I looked up as if pleasantly surprised and stood. "Jakob what a pleasant suprise" I say as if meeting with an old friend and nothing more. "What brings you into this part of town?" I ask. When he answers with a simple response I grin "ah well I am headed in that same direction, I'm supposed to meet up with my fiancee...would you mind escorting me?"I asked innocently enough.

"Alright, works for me," he replied with a shrug, grinning when the little girl shrieked and clutched at his head again. Chuckling as he made his way off the ship and onto the docks, the pirate glanced down as he felt an arm loop through his own. There was no point in biting back the smile as Jupiter made an excuse for the action, both of them knowing why she'd really done it. The trio walked forward and August could feel the tension and worry rolling off of the little girl on his shoulders. The silver-haired girl's reply helped to calm her nerves though he knew they weren't gone. They wouldn't be for a long time. His own eyes scanned the crowd, realizing for a moment that he'd been doing that very thing: looking for his father. The man wouldn't have recognized him anyway, and August knew that he had changed. Or at least, hoped that he had.

The tunnels were darker and damper than the last time she'd been down here, though that had been years ago. Every knight was given access to the tunnels when they were first knighted, tasked with getting themselves out in the dark. At the time it had seemed stupid and a waste of time, but eventually she'd realized that they were simply training her. The tunnels may have been for the purpose of the royal family but when it was necessary for the knights to move silently as well, they used these same tunnels. Natalee didn't even need a light, having already memorized the route.

It wasn't long before she heard the tell-tale yip of a little dog and she grinned, footsteps quickening for a moment until she reached the destination. As if he had sensed her coming long before she'd heard him, Prince bounded towards her, excitedly jumping at her armor, his claws grating against the metal. Wincing at the sound, the knight bent down and let him drag his tongue across her face, tail wagging faster than she could watch. Calming him down, Natalee scratched behind his ears and then his belly as he flopped over, letting out a content huff. "Good afternoon, Your Majesty," she said innocently towards Maxton, glancing at him with a glint in her eye. She saw his jaw twitch and bit her lip, feeling her body heat up as memories of last night filled her head again. She'd been pushing them away all morning, knowing she couldn't afford to think of them. Now, however... was a slightly different matter.

"I was simply passing through. Felt like taking a stroll on this beautiful morning. I found myself wandering towards the castle eventually. It's been quite some time since I took time to enjoy the gardens," he replied evenly. Watching as she stood, lips forming obviously practiced words, Jakob found himself wishing that he could simply pull her towards him and covering her mouth with his own. Not possible, not yet. He winced at the mention of her fiancee, knowing that even in their practiced lies, that one word was true, regardless of how much they all wished it wasn't. "Of course, I wouldn't mind escorting you to the castle," he replied, voice somewhat tense. Realizing that his face was still pinched slightly, he brushed it away, smiling down at her as he offered his arm.
"Alright, works for me," he replied with a shrug, grinning when the little girl shrieked and clutched at his head again. Chuckling as he made his way off the ship and onto the docks, the pirate glanced down as he felt an arm loop through his own. There was no point in biting back the smile as Jupiter made an excuse for the action, both of them knowing why she'd really done it. The trio walked forward and August could feel the tension and worry rolling off of the little girl on his shoulders. The silver-haired girl's reply helped to calm her nerves though he knew they weren't gone. They wouldn't be for a long time. His own eyes scanned the crowd, realizing for a moment that he'd been doing that very thing: looking for his father. The man wouldn't have recognized him anyway, and August knew that he had changed. Or at least, hoped that he had.

The tunnels were darker and damper than the last time she'd been down here, though that had been years ago. Every knight was given access to the tunnels when they were first knighted, tasked with getting themselves out in the dark. At the time it had seemed stupid and a waste of time, but eventually she'd realized that they were simply training her. The tunnels may have been for the purpose of the royal family but when it was necessary for the knights to move silently as well, they used these same tunnels. Natalee didn't even need a light, having already memorized the route.

It wasn't long before she heard the tell-tale yip of a little dog and she grinned, footsteps quickening for a moment until she reached the destination. As if he had sensed her coming long before she'd heard him, Prince bounded towards her, excitedly jumping at her armor, his claws grating against the metal. Wincing at the sound, the knight bent down and let him drag his tongue across her face, tail wagging faster than she could watch. Calming him down, Natalee scratched behind his ears and then his belly as he flopped over, letting out a content huff. "Good afternoon, Your Majesty," she said innocently towards Maxton, glancing at him with a glint in her eye. She saw his jaw twitch and bit her lip, feeling her body heat up as memories of last night filled her head again. She'd been pushing them away all morning, knowing she couldn't afford to think of them. Now, however... was a slightly different matter.

"I was simply passing through. Felt like taking a stroll on this beautiful morning. I found myself wandering towards the castle eventually. It's been quite some time since I took time to enjoy the gardens," he replied evenly. Watching as she stood, lips forming obviously practiced words, Jakob found himself wishing that he could simply pull her towards him and covering her mouth with his own. Not possible, not yet. He winced at the mention of her fiancee, knowing that even in their practiced lies, that one word was true, regardless of how much they all wished it wasn't. "Of course, I wouldn't mind escorting you to the castle," he replied, voice somewhat tense. Realizing that his face was still pinched slightly, he brushed it away, smiling down at her as he offered his arm.
Jupiter
I noticed the way he looked around as well but I said nothing. I only walked with the man next to me and the girl on his shoulder some watched as we passed, but not as if we were strange, no they were elderly couples with looks of remembrance of a time they did the same. We passed small shops and a blacksmith's area before we made it to the castle wall. I looked around "we have to be really quiet.. and stay near me...its very easy to get lost in the tunnels"

((I had an idea that what if after the meeting...Augusts mum and his siblings see them? And recognize him and everything...or his dad sees them...one of the other...thought we should add more drama XD))

Maxton
I grinned as she came into view and looked at her. From my position grinning like the Cheshire cat. I watched our dog beg for attention. I knew they would be here soon, I just didnt know if it would be my sister or the heiress of fire, as I have begun to call her.

Not long after I see her red hair pop into the area looking a bit lost and tense before relaxing at the sight of us two, happy to have found where we were to meet from the mostly awful map I made for her, I knew if Nat saw it she would laugh at the awful stick drawings. And horrid directions...Luna must have a very keen sense of direction or else.she never would have gotten here.
Luna
I nodded taking his arm letting him lead me till we ended on the back side near the tunnels. I looked at the map the prime gave me and sighed...I already have a bad sense of direction and this did not help. I sighed and looked to Jakob, "welp....this is your territory sir navigator"i say as we enter the tunnels and hand him the map before kissing his cheek.

We made our way through them and I was certain we were lost in some way. But I heard the tipping if a dog. Which was confusing until we came to a circular area in the tunnels with a table and chairs set up and puppy with his tongue lulling out happy to be with the short haird girl.
Jupiter
I noticed the way he looked around as well but I said nothing. I only walked with the man next to me and the girl on his shoulder some watched as we passed, but not as if we were strange, no they were elderly couples with looks of remembrance of a time they did the same. We passed small shops and a blacksmith's area before we made it to the castle wall. I looked around "we have to be really quiet.. and stay near me...its very easy to get lost in the tunnels"

((I had an idea that what if after the meeting...Augusts mum and his siblings see them? And recognize him and everything...or his dad sees them...one of the other...thought we should add more drama XD))

Maxton
I grinned as she came into view and looked at her. From my position grinning like the Cheshire cat. I watched our dog beg for attention. I knew they would be here soon, I just didnt know if it would be my sister or the heiress of fire, as I have begun to call her.

Not long after I see her red hair pop into the area looking a bit lost and tense before relaxing at the sight of us two, happy to have found where we were to meet from the mostly awful map I made for her, I knew if Nat saw it she would laugh at the awful stick drawings. And horrid directions...Luna must have a very keen sense of direction or else.she never would have gotten here.
Luna
I nodded taking his arm letting him lead me till we ended on the back side near the tunnels. I looked at the map the prime gave me and sighed...I already have a bad sense of direction and this did not help. I sighed and looked to Jakob, "welp....this is your territory sir navigator"i say as we enter the tunnels and hand him the map before kissing his cheek.

We made our way through them and I was certain we were lost in some way. But I heard the tipping if a dog. Which was confusing until we came to a circular area in the tunnels with a table and chairs set up and puppy with his tongue lulling out happy to be with the short haird girl.

The last time he'd wandered the streets he hadn't really been paying attention to the shops or anything. He'd been more focused on the woman he'd been with, which he realized wasn't much different from now. The shops were filled with bright colors and eye-catching designs that drew one's attention to what they were trying to tell you. The few that he had glanced into were filled mostly with young ladies, which didn't surprise him. Men didn't usually go shopping, at least not in boutiques, though August did spot a few who seemed to be trailing after young ladies with a familiar looking expression on their faces. It seemed that with the announcement of the prince's wedding, the demand for fancy and unnecessarily expensive gowns had increased dramatically. He would never understand it, never understand why females thought they needed a new dress for every party they went to.

At the sound of Jupiter's voice, his attention turned to her and he grinned. "Why would I ever leave your side unless I was forced to do so at swordpoint, m'lady?" he questioned, voice teasing though his words were no less true. As they approached the castle and wherever the secret tunnels were, the crowds grew smaller. Mind flitting back to the dress shops, August realized that he'd never seen Jupiter in one. Well, sure, she'd arrived on the pirate ship in one as a child, but she'd been quick to change to more appropriate clothes for life aboard a ship. He let his mind filled with the image of her in a dress and while it was stunning, he doubted that it would match up to the real thing.

((okay so I was honestly thinking the same thing XD I think it would be best if it was his dad, since his mom never came back to the city. she also left when he was a lot younger and since it's been a lot longer for her, she wouldn't really be able to recognize him much. his father, on the other hand, would be able to recognize him pretty well. August actually looks a lot like his dad did at that age, though he's got his mom's eyes, hair color, and curls))

As more of the group joined them, Natalee picked up the puppy and moved to stand behind the crown prince, leaning against the wall as she continued to stroke the pup's soft ears. Though she'd already counted the number of chairs and knew there was one for her, she also recognized that she wasn't here to add anything to whatever plan the two royal siblings were cooking up. She was simply here because Maxton wanted her to be. There might be a few things that she could add, but for the most part she was simply here to observe, and that was fine with her. Besides, even though no one in their group wanted the engagement to go through, she still felt that she should act as if it was going to. At least, she should do that in public, she thought, thinking once again of the... activities she'd participated in last night with Maxton.

"That's not exactly a flattering title," Jakob teased, taking the map from her and squinting at the crude drawing. The prince was many things but an artist he obviously was not. Nor was he a cartographer. Nothing was drawn to scale and it made things a little more difficult to navigate with. However, it didn't take them much longer before they were approaching a part of the tunnels that were much better lit than what they'd been walking through previosuly. Somewhere along the way, the nobleman had moved his hand to intertwine his and Luna's fingers, her calloused yet soft hand in his own larger one. When Jakob made eye contact with the prince, nodding in greeting, he had the fleeting though that he should let go of her hand. The engagement was disliked by everyone in attendance but that didn't change the fact that it existed.

He quickly pushed the thought away, however, when Luna pulled him to sit down beside her. There were six chairs in total and the two of them had sat at the other end, leaving two chairs in between the redhead and the prince and one between the member of royalty and himself. Somewhat confused, he glanced towards the prince, barely remembering to use his first name as he spoke. "Prin- er, Maxton, why are there six chairs if there are only four of us?"
The last time he'd wandered the streets he hadn't really been paying attention to the shops or anything. He'd been more focused on the woman he'd been with, which he realized wasn't much different from now. The shops were filled with bright colors and eye-catching designs that drew one's attention to what they were trying to tell you. The few that he had glanced into were filled mostly with young ladies, which didn't surprise him. Men didn't usually go shopping, at least not in boutiques, though August did spot a few who seemed to be trailing after young ladies with a familiar looking expression on their faces. It seemed that with the announcement of the prince's wedding, the demand for fancy and unnecessarily expensive gowns had increased dramatically. He would never understand it, never understand why females thought they needed a new dress for every party they went to.

At the sound of Jupiter's voice, his attention turned to her and he grinned. "Why would I ever leave your side unless I was forced to do so at swordpoint, m'lady?" he questioned, voice teasing though his words were no less true. As they approached the castle and wherever the secret tunnels were, the crowds grew smaller. Mind flitting back to the dress shops, August realized that he'd never seen Jupiter in one. Well, sure, she'd arrived on the pirate ship in one as a child, but she'd been quick to change to more appropriate clothes for life aboard a ship. He let his mind filled with the image of her in a dress and while it was stunning, he doubted that it would match up to the real thing.

((okay so I was honestly thinking the same thing XD I think it would be best if it was his dad, since his mom never came back to the city. she also left when he was a lot younger and since it's been a lot longer for her, she wouldn't really be able to recognize him much. his father, on the other hand, would be able to recognize him pretty well. August actually looks a lot like his dad did at that age, though he's got his mom's eyes, hair color, and curls))

As more of the group joined them, Natalee picked up the puppy and moved to stand behind the crown prince, leaning against the wall as she continued to stroke the pup's soft ears. Though she'd already counted the number of chairs and knew there was one for her, she also recognized that she wasn't here to add anything to whatever plan the two royal siblings were cooking up. She was simply here because Maxton wanted her to be. There might be a few things that she could add, but for the most part she was simply here to observe, and that was fine with her. Besides, even though no one in their group wanted the engagement to go through, she still felt that she should act as if it was going to. At least, she should do that in public, she thought, thinking once again of the... activities she'd participated in last night with Maxton.

"That's not exactly a flattering title," Jakob teased, taking the map from her and squinting at the crude drawing. The prince was many things but an artist he obviously was not. Nor was he a cartographer. Nothing was drawn to scale and it made things a little more difficult to navigate with. However, it didn't take them much longer before they were approaching a part of the tunnels that were much better lit than what they'd been walking through previosuly. Somewhere along the way, the nobleman had moved his hand to intertwine his and Luna's fingers, her calloused yet soft hand in his own larger one. When Jakob made eye contact with the prince, nodding in greeting, he had the fleeting though that he should let go of her hand. The engagement was disliked by everyone in attendance but that didn't change the fact that it existed.

He quickly pushed the thought away, however, when Luna pulled him to sit down beside her. There were six chairs in total and the two of them had sat at the other end, leaving two chairs in between the redhead and the prince and one between the member of royalty and himself. Somewhat confused, he glanced towards the prince, barely remembering to use his first name as he spoke. "Prin- er, Maxton, why are there six chairs if there are only four of us?"
((Gotta change up the order this once so everything makes sense))

Maxton
I watched the pait sit down and looked to Nat...I knew why she stayed back it was on her face, but I made sure the chair next to me stayed free, for her, if she wished to be seated. I looked to the nobleman and couldn't contain the grin "a special guest that has been very good at hiding and planning for a long while. " I say. As If on cue a pair walks in, the shorter one had her hood up but I knew it was her. I watched her look around the room before taking her hood off. "Seems I'm a bit late" she counters, violet eyes staring at us all, with her genes... she would have been given the crown despite being younger...we were going to use that a bit... I watched her sit down and hoped Nat might do the same.

JUPITER
I only shook my head as we walked down the tunnels I was still very familiar with. Not long ago I used them to leave a message for my brother. I could hear faint talking and walked into the small room staying still for a moment before letting my cloak down, the well known silver hair and violet eyes of our father greeting the room. "Seems I'm a bit late" I say before sitting down in one of the empty seats and bacon August to sit next to me, I watch him place Feyra in his lap before turning to those at the table. "I suppose some introductions are in order....hello...my name is Jupiter...and this here next to me is August and our Daughter Feyra" I say. "I'm Max here's sister...and I heard you lot were in a bit of a pinch"

Luna
I nodded at his answer wondering what the secrecy is. My curiosity didnt last long because soon enough two figures...no...three walked through the door, I was confused for only a moment before the shorter ones hood came off, and what I was met with was something I never in my life expected to see...the spitting image of the king stared back at us, with softer more womanly features. She looked beautiful and I watched her carry herself with a sense of confidence even I dont have when I'm angry. She sat and instantly introduced herself, but I already knew who she was.. for more than one reason.
((Gotta change up the order this once so everything makes sense))

Maxton
I watched the pait sit down and looked to Nat...I knew why she stayed back it was on her face, but I made sure the chair next to me stayed free, for her, if she wished to be seated. I looked to the nobleman and couldn't contain the grin "a special guest that has been very good at hiding and planning for a long while. " I say. As If on cue a pair walks in, the shorter one had her hood up but I knew it was her. I watched her look around the room before taking her hood off. "Seems I'm a bit late" she counters, violet eyes staring at us all, with her genes... she would have been given the crown despite being younger...we were going to use that a bit... I watched her sit down and hoped Nat might do the same.

JUPITER
I only shook my head as we walked down the tunnels I was still very familiar with. Not long ago I used them to leave a message for my brother. I could hear faint talking and walked into the small room staying still for a moment before letting my cloak down, the well known silver hair and violet eyes of our father greeting the room. "Seems I'm a bit late" I say before sitting down in one of the empty seats and bacon August to sit next to me, I watch him place Feyra in his lap before turning to those at the table. "I suppose some introductions are in order....hello...my name is Jupiter...and this here next to me is August and our Daughter Feyra" I say. "I'm Max here's sister...and I heard you lot were in a bit of a pinch"

Luna
I nodded at his answer wondering what the secrecy is. My curiosity didnt last long because soon enough two figures...no...three walked through the door, I was confused for only a moment before the shorter ones hood came off, and what I was met with was something I never in my life expected to see...the spitting image of the king stared back at us, with softer more womanly features. She looked beautiful and I watched her carry herself with a sense of confidence even I dont have when I'm angry. She sat and instantly introduced herself, but I already knew who she was.. for more than one reason.

bump
bump

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32