Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54
Time to get me some Noggles then. They are just too cute
Time to get me some Noggles then. They are just too cute
YES. More flowerfalls [emoji=familiar heart]
YES. More flowerfalls
OHHH LOVE THOSE FLOWERS [emoji=heart]
OHHH LOVE THOSE FLOWERS
oh don't mind me
200.gif
nug nug nOgl hohohohoooo
nug nug nOgl hohohohoooo
- order
those silver blooms,,, i love them so much
those silver blooms,,, i love them so much
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
why flowerfall not in bundle?
why flowerfall not in bundle?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Me, terrorizing native wildlife with each click: noggle? noggle? noggle? noggle? noggle?

**update: I now have 8 noggle. this is too many noggle, but I will dedicate myself to caring for them.
Me, terrorizing native wildlife with each click: noggle? noggle? noggle? noggle? noggle?

**update: I now have 8 noggle. this is too many noggle, but I will dedicate myself to caring for them.
PAfw65w.png
I wanted to say that the Sweetheart Noggles and the flowers expansions are such good updates. Just ugh, yes, the familiars are super cute and now I have flowers to fit even more of my dragons.
I wanted to say that the Sweetheart Noggles and the flowers expansions are such good updates. Just ugh, yes, the familiars are super cute and now I have flowers to fit even more of my dragons.
[center][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=familiar heart][/center]
dhJpGiJ.gif
so you're not gonna fix the color difference on the previous flowers? like the daisy set? [emoji=coatl sad]
so you're not gonna fix the color difference on the previous flowers? like the daisy set?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54