Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A New Player Has Appeared!
1 2
@CoffeeCuppycake Thank you! You aren't missing much to be honest. The site owners updated some very small things, but other than that the site seems to be dead to them.
@CoffeeCuppycake Thank you! You aren't missing much to be honest. The site owners updated some very small things, but other than that the site seems to be dead to them.
ikMXR.gif Lhlzp.gif BYNha.gif PVFQN.gifjVYke.gif 6QwSj.gif IGRw8.gif NZSUG.gifubDpF.gif CflfO.gif GMzUO.gif

6610_2c689f22c04b288d_I.gif 6607_b91c2668b9a6b68d_I.gif 6043_ecae4d2ad3afc57a_I.gif
@GalaTheTired

I forgot my password AND username.... soooooooooooo....
@GalaTheTired

I forgot my password AND username.... soooooooooooo....
@ApologizeVela You could get the username recovered and change the password if you have the right information to do so. It really depends on if you care enough to go through the trouble. I just wanted to see what happened with my pets I've had since 2013.
@ApologizeVela You could get the username recovered and change the password if you have the right information to do so. It really depends on if you care enough to go through the trouble. I just wanted to see what happened with my pets I've had since 2013.
ikMXR.gif Lhlzp.gif BYNha.gif PVFQN.gifjVYke.gif 6QwSj.gif IGRw8.gif NZSUG.gifubDpF.gif CflfO.gif GMzUO.gif

6610_2c689f22c04b288d_I.gif 6607_b91c2668b9a6b68d_I.gif 6043_ecae4d2ad3afc57a_I.gif
@GalaTheTired 2013? Woah! this is a long time! I forgot everything about my Neopets (and honestly, they can all rot in a hole for all I care [emoji=guardian tongue]) It was a really fun game while it lasted!
@GalaTheTired

2013? Woah! this is a long time! I forgot everything about my Neopets (and honestly, they can all rot in a hole for all I care ) It was a really fun game while it lasted!
@ApologizeVela Yeah, I see what you mean. I just went back for a short time and decided that I'd rather be trying out this site instead along with 5 other different sites as a more enjoyable replacement. I actually find myself enjoying this more which I didn't think I would on my first day.
@ApologizeVela Yeah, I see what you mean. I just went back for a short time and decided that I'd rather be trying out this site instead along with 5 other different sites as a more enjoyable replacement. I actually find myself enjoying this more which I didn't think I would on my first day.

@GalaTheRed
Haha, it happens. The Coliseum is pretty fun!
@GalaTheRed
Haha, it happens. The Coliseum is pretty fun!
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
hi there! welcome to the Forums! i hope you enjoy your time on FR, and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to give me a ping!
hi there! welcome to the Forums! i hope you enjoy your time on FR, and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to give me a ping!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2