Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Age/breeding filter in Auction House?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="rooc" date="2014-04-20 16:17:49"]Even colors filtered by a general hue (blue, yellow, red - instead of caribbean, banana, etc. maybe) would make searching so much easier.[/quote] Really digging this idea!!! Maybe like in a drop down menu it's in colour order, and if you're not looking for anything specific, there's a Warm Hues and Cool Hues option???? I'd use that a lot!
rooc wrote on 2014-04-20 16:17:49:
Even colors filtered by a general hue (blue, yellow, red - instead of caribbean, banana, etc. maybe) would make searching so much easier.
Really digging this idea!!! Maybe like in a drop down menu it's in colour order, and if you're not looking for anything specific, there's a Warm Hues and Cool Hues option????
I'd use that a lot!
715n39.png
The problem with filtering for those things is that some dragons may become RTB or adults while they are sitting in the AH, making the server have to check at rollover what the ages and breeding statuses of all of the dragons in the AH are.

Because of the stress on the server potentially from this, no support at the moment.

However, you'll find that if you input a specific price (5000-5000t for example), the adult dragons should appear first in the AH. This is a temporary fix for a larger problem of course.

What I do support is being able to filter by things that do not change- color and general hue would be excellent additions. Element would be one that I'm seriously looking for. I gave up on the legacy challenge specifically because it took hours to find a mate of the proper element in the AH for my dragons.
The problem with filtering for those things is that some dragons may become RTB or adults while they are sitting in the AH, making the server have to check at rollover what the ages and breeding statuses of all of the dragons in the AH are.

Because of the stress on the server potentially from this, no support at the moment.

However, you'll find that if you input a specific price (5000-5000t for example), the adult dragons should appear first in the AH. This is a temporary fix for a larger problem of course.

What I do support is being able to filter by things that do not change- color and general hue would be excellent additions. Element would be one that I'm seriously looking for. I gave up on the legacy challenge specifically because it took hours to find a mate of the proper element in the AH for my dragons.
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
Support, would make things easier!
Support, would make things easier!
168.gif
PZ8B0.gifRrwdO.gif4Lakh.gifNAcLh.gif5UdUH.gif5lke1.gifQOjun.gifXouPg.gif8NT71.gifRdS7T.gifMmKVG.gifPJa8Z.gifsRYpe.gif
@Lemonade
I never thought of the rollover! Perhaps we should wait for a RTB filter. It sounds like it could really slow/strain the server at rollover. (Nobody likes a slow server!)
And as for the searching by element, I really like that one too.
Hopefully we can get some of this added in the future!
@Lemonade
I never thought of the rollover! Perhaps we should wait for a RTB filter. It sounds like it could really slow/strain the server at rollover. (Nobody likes a slow server!)
And as for the searching by element, I really like that one too.
Hopefully we can get some of this added in the future!
715n39.png
I support the idea of new sort filters being added... Such as colours. But not so much rtb status. Age I could understand but only age at time of auction input, because it is dumb to have the ah keep searching for dragons that grow up during auction.... That's way too much stress on the server imo
I support the idea of new sort filters being added... Such as colours. But not so much rtb status. Age I could understand but only age at time of auction input, because it is dumb to have the ah keep searching for dragons that grow up during auction.... That's way too much stress on the server imo
I support
I support
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Support!
Support!
0A8CmoE.gif
1 2 3 4 5