Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mobile Battle stone issue?
I'm on mobile, because my computer is broken and can't seem to drag and drop battle stones I'm new to this and may just be missing something in plain sight, but would like some one to explain how to just in case.
I'm on mobile, because my computer is broken and can't seem to drag and drop battle stones I'm new to this and may just be missing something in plain sight, but would like some one to explain how to just in case.
@WanderingCat

I tried moving battle-stones around on mobile, and it appears it's just an issue of screen size!
The issue is easily remedied by zooming in a little bit!

If that doesn't work, maybe see if your dragon is the wrong level? Some battle-stones are locked for certain dragons if they aren't a high enough level, or are the wrong element!
@WanderingCat

I tried moving battle-stones around on mobile, and it appears it's just an issue of screen size!
The issue is easily remedied by zooming in a little bit!

If that doesn't work, maybe see if your dragon is the wrong level? Some battle-stones are locked for certain dragons if they aren't a high enough level, or are the wrong element!
7qCl3Ny.png
That turned out to be the issue, thanks for the help. Mobile is a bit glitchy ive learned. Also I didnt kniw stones could be locked, good i know that now :))
That turned out to be the issue, thanks for the help. Mobile is a bit glitchy ive learned. Also I didnt kniw stones could be locked, good i know that now :))