Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon sale (FREE FOR NEWBIES)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
@RogueLoreWind

no worries i sent her over ^^ glad you like her and want to give her a home ^^ just accept her when you can, and just keep me informed if it takes you longer than you anticipate xp
@RogueLoreWind

no worries i sent her over ^^ glad you like her and want to give her a home ^^ just accept her when you can, and just keep me informed if it takes you longer than you anticipate xp
dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
@heartdragon56 Hi is Kyldathar still available?
@heartdragon56 Hi is Kyldathar still available?
can i have lava plz
can i have lava plz
@crystal25

you can if you pay 25 gems or 25,000 treasure for him. my newbie rule is all dragons priced under 20 gems/20,000 treasure are free for newbies. Lava is above that range
@crystal25

you can if you pay 25 gems or 25,000 treasure for him. my newbie rule is all dragons priced under 20 gems/20,000 treasure are free for newbies. Lava is above that range
can i have Danica then?
can i have Danica then?
@crystal25

yep ill send her over for ya ^^
@crystal25

yep ill send her over for ya ^^
@crystal25

oops i thought i still had her but seems i already gave her away to another user and forgot to update this >< im usually much better at updating this (that might have been when my computer was broken and couldn't update it on my phone)

sorry so was there any other dragon you would like under the 20g/20kt?
@crystal25

oops i thought i still had her but seems i already gave her away to another user and forgot to update this >< im usually much better at updating this (that might have been when my computer was broken and couldn't update it on my phone)

sorry so was there any other dragon you would like under the 20g/20kt?
just send me a random one thats under 20g plz
just send me a random one thats under 20g plz
May I please have Aseneth? I'm a newbie, btw. Joined a few days ago.
May I please have Aseneth? I'm a newbie, btw. Joined a few days ago.
@helminthiasis

sure i'll send her right over ^^ really glad u like her xp she is such a lovely eye burner i was worried she might get exalted :( so im glad she will join your lair ^^
@helminthiasis

sure i'll send her right over ^^ really glad u like her xp she is such a lovely eye burner i was worried she might get exalted :( so im glad she will join your lair ^^
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56