Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | empty lair space
Is there a way to determine the amount of unoccupied lair slots there are? Before the lair revamp, there were empty slots to show many more dragons could fit in your lair, but now i'm just a little confused. Of course i might be getting everything wrong, but this new lair format is confusing me a bit.
Is there a way to determine the amount of unoccupied lair slots there are? Before the lair revamp, there were empty slots to show many more dragons could fit in your lair, but now i'm just a little confused. Of course i might be getting everything wrong, but this new lair format is confusing me a bit.
gZsHdLC.png
@YanderePower
The location of the number of slots you have is in edit mode.
@YanderePower
The location of the number of slots you have is in edit mode.
Under edit mode when I highlight slots it shows 80/90 but still in edit mode the empty slots do not appear on the last page of the lair it says 0/60. Do the empty slots no longer appear?
Under edit mode when I highlight slots it shows 80/90 but still in edit mode the empty slots do not appear on the last page of the lair it says 0/60. Do the empty slots no longer appear?
@Sharkette The numbers on each page are because you can customize each page to have a specific number of dragons! So 80/90 is your total dragons, but within that you could have 10 dragons on 1 page and then 60 on another and then 3 dragons on another… etc. 60 is your maximum dragons per page. :D
@Sharkette The numbers on each page are because you can customize each page to have a specific number of dragons! So 80/90 is your total dragons, but within that you could have 10 dragons on 1 page and then 60 on another and then 3 dragons on another… etc. 60 is your maximum dragons per page. :D
RfKIDIZ.pngK4fQ2zN.png
Thanks for the explaination. My concern is that before the change I had 5 pages with 10 empty slots on the last page. Since the change I cannot see the empty slots on page 5 while in edit mode. While in normal mode I don't even have a page 5 only pages 1-4 show up.
Thanks for the explaination. My concern is that before the change I had 5 pages with 10 empty slots on the last page. Since the change I cannot see the empty slots on page 5 while in edit mode. While in normal mode I don't even have a page 5 only pages 1-4 show up.
@Sharkette

They aren't visible, but they still exist! You can still drag your dragons to page 5 if you want a page 5, or you can just leave you dragons on pages 1-4. They took away the visibility of the empty lair spaces, but they are still there. You've purchased them and they still exist, they're just not visible anymore. It'll only show spaces that are occupied by dragons.
@Sharkette

They aren't visible, but they still exist! You can still drag your dragons to page 5 if you want a page 5, or you can just leave you dragons on pages 1-4. They took away the visibility of the empty lair spaces, but they are still there. You've purchased them and they still exist, they're just not visible anymore. It'll only show spaces that are occupied by dragons.