Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skyfall RP Thread (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"No, I don't live here," Essence muttered, slightly loosening the grip she had on her pearl. "I..." She shook her head to clear it of thoughts. "I'm Essence, by the way." Not like she wanted to know that or anything, her thoughts countered.
"No, I don't live here," Essence muttered, slightly loosening the grip she had on her pearl. "I..." She shook her head to clear it of thoughts. "I'm Essence, by the way." Not like she wanted to know that or anything, her thoughts countered.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
"Alaska, Essence, it's a pleasure to meet you both." The Pearlcatcher glanced behind and around them for a moment. "Pardon my asking, but is it only you two out here who don't intend to kill me? I saw a group that you split off from, Alaska. Are those peaceable dragons?" she drew her claws along the sand for a moment, nervously. If the rest of that dragon group was hostile, she'd be better off moving elsewhere. Her talons tightened along her pearl. She hoped that was not the case.
"Alaska, Essence, it's a pleasure to meet you both." The Pearlcatcher glanced behind and around them for a moment. "Pardon my asking, but is it only you two out here who don't intend to kill me? I saw a group that you split off from, Alaska. Are those peaceable dragons?" she drew her claws along the sand for a moment, nervously. If the rest of that dragon group was hostile, she'd be better off moving elsewhere. Her talons tightened along her pearl. She hoped that was not the case.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7