Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | $5 chibi dragon adopts/your dragon here!
1 2
[center]Howdy! This is my first time ever posting on the forums so my friend suggested i kick it off with some small n simple YCHs! (basically, i'll draw one of your dragons using one of the templates i've made below, for those who are unfamiliar with YCHs!) I'll only be doing [u]common dragons[/u] for the time being (pearlcatchers; spirals; ridgebacks; snappers), but I might be willing to do some other types in the future!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349032084150681614/541701249611857940/COMMON_DRAGONS_YCH.png[/img] FINISHED EXAMPLES: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349032084150681614/541701256453029928/dragon_ych_example.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524686868856438784/541766169166610462/dragon_ych_example2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524686868856438784/545017763476013066/JEANA_DRAGON_YCH.png[/img] all pieces will be transparent with a white boarder + a more discreet watermark! --- [b]YCH RULES:[/b] - no accessories please! - only common dragons for now! - that's it --- [b]these will be $5 / 500g / 500kt each[/b] [i]((paypal is heavily preferred!))[/i] [b]SLOTS:[/b] 1 - 2 - 3 - [b]comment with the form below to claim a slot! [/b] first come first serve! ((slots will open and reopen as i finish each piece)) --- [b]GENERAL RULES[/b] - If you plan to repost or use publicly (on a profile etc.) please give me proper credit for the piece - DO NOT claim the art as your own / remove my watermark - i will only begin the piece once i have received payment - other than the rules stated above, you are free to do as you wish with your commissioned piece!
Howdy! This is my first time ever posting on the forums so my friend suggested i kick it off with some small n simple YCHs!
(basically, i'll draw one of your dragons using one of the templates i've made below, for those who are unfamiliar with YCHs!)

I'll only be doing common dragons for the time being (pearlcatchers; spirals; ridgebacks; snappers), but I might be willing to do some other types in the future!!

COMMON_DRAGONS_YCH.png

FINISHED EXAMPLES:

dragon_ych_example.png
dragon_ych_example2.png
JEANA_DRAGON_YCH.png
all pieces will be transparent with a white boarder + a more discreet watermark!

---

YCH RULES:
- no accessories please!
- only common dragons for now!
- that's it

---

these will be $5 / 500g / 500kt each
((paypal is heavily preferred!))

SLOTS:
1 -
2 -
3 -

comment with the form below to claim a slot!
first come first serve!
((slots will open and reopen as i finish each piece))

---

GENERAL RULES
- If you plan to repost or use publicly (on a profile etc.) please give me proper credit for the piece
- DO NOT claim the art as your own / remove my watermark
- i will only begin the piece once i have received payment
- other than the rules stated above, you are free to do as you wish with your commissioned piece!
REQUEST FORM:

> BASE TYPE: (pearlcatcher; spiral; ridgeback; snapper)
> DRAGON REFERENCE: (no accessories or skins please! i need a clear image to be able to work)
> PAYMENT TYPE: ($, g, or kt)
REQUEST FORM:

> BASE TYPE: (pearlcatcher; spiral; ridgeback; snapper)
> DRAGON REFERENCE: (no accessories or skins please! i need a clear image to be able to work)
> PAYMENT TYPE: ($, g, or kt)
@ratdemon
Hnnnn those are adorable!!

I currently can't afford one, but please please put me on the pinglist for those!!
And if you ever plan to do Coatl or Nocturnes, please let me know! I'll throw my money at you to draw my beloved favs!!

Aaaaaaaaa I need to save up!
@ratdemon
Hnnnn those are adorable!!

I currently can't afford one, but please please put me on the pinglist for those!!
And if you ever plan to do Coatl or Nocturnes, please let me know! I'll throw my money at you to draw my beloved favs!!

Aaaaaaaaa I need to save up!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi ahh thank you so much!!!
i'll totally let you know when i do coatl/nocturns!! <:')c
@Yukorusshi ahh thank you so much!!!
i'll totally let you know when i do coatl/nocturns!! <:')c
@ratdemon pinglist for me too please!! These are super cute and I'd love to order if you do Coatls <333
@ratdemon pinglist for me too please!! These are super cute and I'd love to order if you do Coatls <333
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
Posting a reminder to return when I have monies. These are adorable ^.^
Posting a reminder to return when I have monies. These are adorable ^.^
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@ratdemon > BASE TYPE: spiral > DRAGON REFERENCE: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=05a6983d4beca21792d251d67d558103b64296cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] > PAYMENT TYPE: g I know you said no accessories but could I bribe you with 50g for just the [item=starseer's emblem]?
@ratdemon

> BASE TYPE: spiral
> DRAGON REFERENCE: dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=05a6983d4beca21792d251d67d558103b64296cb&dummyext=prev.png
> PAYMENT TYPE: g

I know you said no accessories but could I bribe you with 50g for just the Starseer's Emblem ?
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana
can do!!! and i’d be happy to add the lil accessory for you <:’)
go ahead and send the gems and ill get started!
@Jeana
can do!!! and i’d be happy to add the lil accessory for you <:’)
go ahead and send the gems and ill get started!
@rufusdrumknott can do!!! thank you so much :'D

@CheeseChatot hehe thank you!! <33
@rufusdrumknott can do!!! thank you so much :'D

@CheeseChatot hehe thank you!! <33
@ratdemon

Payment sent!
@ratdemon

Payment sent!
Jeana_sig500.png
1 2