Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie here!
1 2
Hello! I'm new around these parts, so I figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm Neon. I have a passion for pet sites like Flight Rising, so you might find me on FelisFire and Wajas. I do design work and art, and I have adoptable shops on other sites. I also really enjoy the coliseum and spend a lot of my time training up my dragons. Hope to see you all around the site!
Hello! I'm new around these parts, so I figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm Neon. I have a passion for pet sites like Flight Rising, so you might find me on FelisFire and Wajas. I do design work and art, and I have adoptable shops on other sites. I also really enjoy the coliseum and spend a lot of my time training up my dragons. Hope to see you all around the site!
Pure%20Magic2_zps7wynpyub.png
Welcome!!
Welcome!!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Welcome, @neonskies! I play wajas as well, but I'm not very involved over there. Mostly I just hoard money like crazy lol.
Welcome, @neonskies! I play wajas as well, but I'm not very involved over there. Mostly I just hoard money like crazy lol.
Gar - she/her - +3 Fr time

o958YGi.png
@Garovar I have an adoptable shop over there, so I'm pretty active on the forums. I've started to get more active on Felis, but I haven't gotten as active here yet! I might eventually open up a little shop here at some point. :)

Dressing up my pets and tinkering with their genetics are always my favorite parts, so hoarding money is good. lol I go through treasure so fast here, though, because I hoard apparel and dragons. Good thing Artifracture and Shock Switch are so fun, otherwise I'd be totally broke!!
@Garovar I have an adoptable shop over there, so I'm pretty active on the forums. I've started to get more active on Felis, but I haven't gotten as active here yet! I might eventually open up a little shop here at some point. :)

Dressing up my pets and tinkering with their genetics are always my favorite parts, so hoarding money is good. lol I go through treasure so fast here, though, because I hoard apparel and dragons. Good thing Artifracture and Shock Switch are so fun, otherwise I'd be totally broke!!
@NeonSkies Welcome to FR! I’m barely not a newbie myself, but let me give you some advice: once you get the hang of things, flight rising is really fun! And if you can’t figure something out, the people on the forums are really nice and helpful.
@NeonSkies Welcome to FR! I’m barely not a newbie myself, but let me give you some advice: once you get the hang of things, flight rising is really fun! And if you can’t figure something out, the people on the forums are really nice and helpful.
@Tivae Thank you! People so far seem to be really sweet in the FR community! Also, I like your Snake Fang graphic. Shadow + Slytherin + Snakes = ♥! (I have three lil snakey babies myself. :D)
@Tivae Thank you! People so far seem to be really sweet in the FR community! Also, I like your Snake Fang graphic. Shadow + Slytherin + Snakes = ♥! (I have three lil snakey babies myself. :D)
@NeonSkies oh thank you! I drew it myself (lmao I'm no artist tho) and yes, shadow + slytherin + snakes = [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] [s]snake babies? like pets? can you send me a picture plz?[/s]
@NeonSkies
oh thank you! I drew it myself (lmao I'm no artist tho)
and yes, shadow + slytherin + snakes =

snake babies? like pets? can you send me a picture plz?
@Tivae Yes, real snakes! Two Western Hognoses and a Ball Python. :D They're still babies, so they're lil tiny cuties. I'll find some pictures to post for you. ♥
@Tivae Yes, real snakes! Two Western Hognoses and a Ball Python. :D They're still babies, so they're lil tiny cuties. I'll find some pictures to post for you. ♥
@NeonSkies
omg I love ball pythons! I really want one, but I'm not sure if I have the time to properly care of it ;-;
thanks for going through the trouble for the pictures :)
@NeonSkies
omg I love ball pythons! I really want one, but I'm not sure if I have the time to properly care of it ;-;
thanks for going through the trouble for the pictures :)
@Tivae [img]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q490/neonflametv/IMG_20181120_2209212_zpsskuglgnn.jpg[/img][img]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q490/neonflametv/received_9382851697110582_zpsg0w2mbku.jpeg[/img] [img]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q490/neonflametv/IMG_20180916_2024313_zpsbehsiapo.jpg[/img]
@Tivae
IMG_20181120_2209212_zpsskuglgnn.jpgreceived_9382851697110582_zpsg0w2mbku.jpeg
IMG_20180916_2024313_zpsbehsiapo.jpg

1 2