Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Festival Chest Drop Rate
1 2
@mothlarvas

Yep, it happens every event. Festivals, NotN, anything that involves random drops. People assume that because they got unlucky that it must be a systematic problem, instead of...luck.
@mothlarvas

Yep, it happens every event. Festivals, NotN, anything that involves random drops. People assume that because they got unlucky that it must be a systematic problem, instead of...luck.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest

ah good to know! well then i hope it is just bad luck then, thanks for mentioning!
@seacrest

ah good to know! well then i hope it is just bad luck then, thanks for mentioning!
Every day i gathered. No chests whatsoever.
Every day i gathered. No chests whatsoever.
I've been digging for chests every day and spent a sizeable amount of time in the Coli.

Absolutely nothing.

I've reliably gotten at least three chests by this point in the fest every single fest since I've joined.

Something's funky.
I've been digging for chests every day and spent a sizeable amount of time in the Coli.

Absolutely nothing.

I've reliably gotten at least three chests by this point in the fest every single fest since I've joined.

Something's funky.
3EnpSxZ.png
So I actually have been getting rusted chests, at a higher rate then I used to get festival chest, as in, dig all turns each day, but prolly twenty rusted chests total this fest? And not a single fest chest from digging.

(Been grinding like hell in the coli, so I've got a few chest from there, but the rate is much lower this fest. For me. Not as concerned about that part, as people have said, rng is random. I just wish I'd swapped the luck from plague fest, as these skins are more my thing. Meh?)

Do people usually get the regular chests as well as festival chests during festivals? I have yet to have that happen, and was wondering if it was a coding issue, but it looks like some people have gotten chests digging, so it's just me then. And it also could be that my level Has just increased to the point where I now find rusted chests.

Thoughts anyone?
So I actually have been getting rusted chests, at a higher rate then I used to get festival chest, as in, dig all turns each day, but prolly twenty rusted chests total this fest? And not a single fest chest from digging.

(Been grinding like hell in the coli, so I've got a few chest from there, but the rate is much lower this fest. For me. Not as concerned about that part, as people have said, rng is random. I just wish I'd swapped the luck from plague fest, as these skins are more my thing. Meh?)

Do people usually get the regular chests as well as festival chests during festivals? I have yet to have that happen, and was wondering if it was a coding issue, but it looks like some people have gotten chests digging, so it's just me then. And it also could be that my level Has just increased to the point where I now find rusted chests.

Thoughts anyone?
I only got 1 festival chest... during the entire week of digging... and only about 4 rusted chests and 1 iron chest... again through the entire week of digging... 15 turns each day... -.-
I only got 1 festival chest... during the entire week of digging... and only about 4 rusted chests and 1 iron chest... again through the entire week of digging... 15 turns each day... -.-
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
I haven't seen any festival chests the whole week, and I have used all my turns digging in ice every day.
I haven't seen any festival chests the whole week, and I have used all my turns digging in ice every day.
I haven't gotten any and I dug every turn, every day in ice since the Gala began.
I haven't gotten any and I dug every turn, every day in ice since the Gala began.
I got way more chests than during the last two festivals (not counting notn) despite grinding the same amount. It's called rng
I got way more chests than during the last two festivals (not counting notn) despite grinding the same amount. It's called rng
1 2