Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jade's Poetry 'n' Prose | T/G [OPEN]
1 2
@mahururaji Yes that would be fine! As long as it links back to this post I'm happy with that and think it looks nice. This is also to confirm your order--if you'd like to CR or DM me I will save your slot n_n
@mahururaji Yes that would be fine! As long as it links back to this post I'm happy with that and think it looks nice. This is also to confirm your order--if you'd like to CR or DM me I will save your slot n_n
Pd2W4y6.pngHFNgSxI.gif5SihrcX.pngHFNgSxI.gifPd2W4y6.png
currency sprites by DogiCrimson
@jadefyre of course! I default link back to user pages, but if you'd like me to link back to your shop I can do that no problem ^^ And thanks!

Ah awesome! I'll send your payment through now, thank you ^^
@jadefyre of course! I default link back to user pages, but if you'd like me to link back to your shop I can do that no problem ^^ And thanks!

Ah awesome! I'll send your payment through now, thank you ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
Bump~
Bump~
Pd2W4y6.pngHFNgSxI.gif5SihrcX.pngHFNgSxI.gifPd2W4y6.png
currency sprites by DogiCrimson
@jadefyre I dont know if you are still open and around but ! :0

Username: Hikumi
Poem type: Set of 3 Haiku | 3-Stanza Poem | Free Verse | Custom (specify)
Link to dragon or character (if applicable): One for em, one for her and one for her
Subject/tone: I suggest to check some of the infos on their profiles :) for tone, I'd say something calm/somewhat caring for Kiz, for Crow more serious, and for Nayru mhm it's hard to say for a haiku but she's very close with nature and gods/goddess, she's polite and soft most times.
Relevant information for me to include: Being so short maybe its hard but I'd say the main points are caring for eir world for Kiz, protecting defenseless ones for Crow and something mystical/(nature) religious for Nayru
Payment type: Treasure
Best eligible discount: Returning customer?

Also if you are up for writing some more scenes of Tesh and Sky like you did already I can brew you the algae and amber penguin fams :)
@jadefyre I dont know if you are still open and around but ! :0

Username: Hikumi
Poem type: Set of 3 Haiku | 3-Stanza Poem | Free Verse | Custom (specify)
Link to dragon or character (if applicable): One for em, one for her and one for her
Subject/tone: I suggest to check some of the infos on their profiles :) for tone, I'd say something calm/somewhat caring for Kiz, for Crow more serious, and for Nayru mhm it's hard to say for a haiku but she's very close with nature and gods/goddess, she's polite and soft most times.
Relevant information for me to include: Being so short maybe its hard but I'd say the main points are caring for eir world for Kiz, protecting defenseless ones for Crow and something mystical/(nature) religious for Nayru
Payment type: Treasure
Best eligible discount: Returning customer?

Also if you are up for writing some more scenes of Tesh and Sky like you did already I can brew you the algae and amber penguin fams :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2