Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |G1|Glowing Eyes[Voltron|Zarkon]
So... I was planning to make this dragon Zarkon from Voltron but that show has disappointed me deeply. Thus I feel my funds should go elsewhere. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35777288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357773/35777288_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]If you want to finish what I had planned he would have been given [b]Metallic, Alloy, Stain.[/b] I do have the stain if you're willing to pay extra. [/quote] I don't know what price to sell him for because glowing eyes first gens with basic genes aren't in the market. Make a decent offer or gold, gems, or rare items. 300 Gems? Ping me with an offer (Why did I waste my glowing eyes on him when I never finish anything? (TTnTT) )
So... I was planning to make this dragon Zarkon from Voltron but that show has disappointed me deeply. Thus I feel my funds should go elsewhere.

35777288_350.png
Quote:
If you want to finish what I had planned he would have been given Metallic, Alloy, Stain. I do have the stain if you're willing to pay extra.
I don't know what price to sell him for because glowing eyes first gens with basic genes aren't in the market. Make a decent offer or gold, gems, or rare items.

300 Gems?

Ping me with an offer

(Why did I waste my glowing eyes on him when I never finish anything? (TTnTT) )
I have no idea what I'm doing.
@Quest

I have G1's to trade if you're interested?
@Quest

I have G1's to trade if you're interested?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
I'm not really looking to take on anymore g1 projects. Thank you for the offer though.
@Neraida
I'm not really looking to take on anymore g1 projects. Thank you for the offer though.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump