Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Children of Aspenhale (OOC)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I think I'm going to be pulling my character from the RP until I feel like throwing him back into the fray, I really appreciate it slowing down but I don't think I'll be able to keep catching up with the craziness of the IC thread. I'll still be monitoring alongside Sunny OOCly until I have the motivation to start RPing here again.
I think I'm going to be pulling my character from the RP until I feel like throwing him back into the fray, I really appreciate it slowing down but I don't think I'll be able to keep catching up with the craziness of the IC thread. I'll still be monitoring alongside Sunny OOCly until I have the motivation to start RPing here again.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
I’m sorry to hear DeathDino! I was really enjoying Grace’s and Elkin’s interactions, and I hope you come back into IC when you’re feeling motivated! Have a good time until then!
I’m sorry to hear DeathDino! I was really enjoying Grace’s and Elkin’s interactions, and I hope you come back into IC when you’re feeling motivated! Have a good time until then!
WsNF1Ur.png
@DeathDino Thank you for continuing to Co-mod. I completely understand the lack of motivation. I will update you periodically as to what has happened if you don't feel like reading through all the RP dialogue :)
@DeathDino Thank you for continuing to Co-mod. I completely understand the lack of motivation. I will update you periodically as to what has happened if you don't feel like reading through all the RP dialogue :)
Wy0IOy1.png
@sunnythewitch @Axolotlboi

It fine me and rue are just going to pull out of the rp so have fun
@sunnythewitch @Axolotlboi

It fine me and rue are just going to pull out of the rp so have fun
@Shadora I’m sorry to have caused you to leave, I never meant to be rude or anything, I just was confused was all. I hope you have good endeavors elsewhere, or that I could convince you to stay. It was a simple misunderstanding, and I hoped we could move on and apologize for this. It’s sad to see you go, but perhaps you’ll find somewhere more suited towards you.
@Shadora I’m sorry to have caused you to leave, I never meant to be rude or anything, I just was confused was all. I hope you have good endeavors elsewhere, or that I could convince you to stay. It was a simple misunderstanding, and I hoped we could move on and apologize for this. It’s sad to see you go, but perhaps you’ll find somewhere more suited towards you.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi it just isn't worth the effort of trying to figure it out it is set up as world building but isn't and has no real clear picture so we are just moving off FR to Black Dahlia Role Play
@Axolotlboi it just isn't worth the effort of trying to figure it out it is set up as world building but isn't and has no real clear picture so we are just moving off FR to Black Dahlia Role Play
@Shadora | The best thing to do is to inquire about world building (such as the migrations) in OOC so that the actual person who made the rp can give you the go ahead. World building entails we all agree on the changes and not make up stuff willy nilly; that's why we have rules in place because that kind of thing can get messy.

Wish you the best of luck, regardless.

@/sunnythewitch @/Axolotlboi | Thank you guys for understanding. I know I got around to a few nifty interactions but sometimes reading the 14 posts after a single class gives me a massive headache and a lot to cram into one post.
@Shadora | The best thing to do is to inquire about world building (such as the migrations) in OOC so that the actual person who made the rp can give you the go ahead. World building entails we all agree on the changes and not make up stuff willy nilly; that's why we have rules in place because that kind of thing can get messy.

Wish you the best of luck, regardless.

@/sunnythewitch @/Axolotlboi | Thank you guys for understanding. I know I got around to a few nifty interactions but sometimes reading the 14 posts after a single class gives me a massive headache and a lot to cram into one post.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino honestly there where no rules saying things couldn't be add but im really not worried im just going to move to a site with clear pictures and ideas of what the world is like and what is in it Black Dahlia is a more adult site with more experienced rper's which at this point in time i feel is what i need
@DeathDino honestly there where no rules saying things couldn't be add but im really not worried im just going to move to a site with clear pictures and ideas of what the world is like and what is in it Black Dahlia is a more adult site with more experienced rper's which at this point in time i feel is what i need
@Shadora | Like I said, best wishes, no need to drag this out longer. I hope you learn a lot more on Black Dahlia at least.
@Shadora | Like I said, best wishes, no need to drag this out longer. I hope you learn a lot more on Black Dahlia at least.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@sunnythewitch as Shadora said im pulling out of the rp as well i dont really see a point if she isn't in the rp i honestly play to rp with my friends and since she is the only friend i have in this forum i dont really see a point in staying
@sunnythewitch as Shadora said im pulling out of the rp as well i dont really see a point if she isn't in the rp i honestly play to rp with my friends and since she is the only friend i have in this forum i dont really see a point in staying
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14