Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[u][I][b] I'll be doing the drawing later today as well as setting up the March raffle (which will include more prizes than just the Eliminate since this did so well)[/b][/I][/u] I've got a couple eliminates sitting in my vault, so I've decided to try doing monthly eliminate raffles for the next bit. The raffles will go until the last day of each month (this one ending on February 28th) and the winner will be drawn within a day or two afterwards. Tickets are 1kt/g each Payment can be sent via CR or PM [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EiM2b4UYUqvolATx-gEg2xEnpQu2sbsOz9MhuP0_kb8/edit?usp=drivesdk]Ticket Count[/url] [size=5]Items accepted in payment:[/size] [u]1 Ticket[/u] [item=purple goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo][item=purple ooze][item=red ooze][item=green sludge][item=red sludge][Item=fishscale basket][item=broken penny jar][item=broken pottery jar] Other misc. openables [u]2 Tickets[/u] [item=green ooze][item=blue sludge] [U]3 Tickets[/u] [item=copper muck][item=grey slime] Fodder familiars/apparel [u]7 Tickets[/u] [item=black slime][item=silver muck][item=gold muck][item=blue goo] [u]10 Tickets[/u] [item=red goo][item=white slime] [u]15 Tickets[/u] [item=berserker] [u]18 Tickets[/u] [item=purple sludge][item=ambush] [u]25 Tickets[/u] [item=haste] [u]30 Tickets[/u] [item=tincture of dissolution] [u]90 Tickets[/u] [item=rally] [u]250 Tickets[/u] unhatched eggs
I'll be doing the drawing later today as well as setting up the March raffle (which will include more prizes than just the Eliminate since this did so well)

I've got a couple eliminates sitting in my vault, so I've decided to try doing monthly eliminate raffles for the next bit. The raffles will go until the last day of each month (this one ending on February 28th) and the winner will be drawn within a day or two afterwards.

Tickets are 1kt/g each
Payment can be sent via CR or PM

Ticket Count

Items accepted in payment:
1 Ticket
Purple Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Purple Ooze Red Ooze Green Sludge Red Sludge Fishscale Basket Broken Penny Jar Broken Pottery Jar Other misc. openables

2 Tickets
Green Ooze Blue Sludge

3 Tickets
Copper Muck Grey Slime
Fodder familiars/apparel

7 Tickets
Black Slime Silver Muck Gold Muck Blue Goo

10 Tickets
Red Goo White Slime

15 Tickets
Berserker

18 Tickets
Purple Sludge Ambush

25 Tickets
Haste

30 Tickets
Tincture of Dissolution

90 Tickets
Rally

250 Tickets
unhatched eggs
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
Hey, I’d like to get a ticket(s)!
How would you like it? I can send you a crossroad with the items and money!
Hey, I’d like to get a ticket(s)!
How would you like it? I can send you a crossroad with the items and money!
@NeighborChaotic

Sorry for the delay, PM or CR works fine ^^
@NeighborChaotic

Sorry for the delay, PM or CR works fine ^^
~~
~~
Bump
Bump
@Jayisalone

I'd like some tickets. I'll send the items your way!
@Jayisalone

I'd like some tickets. I'll send the items your way!
1E8JFs6.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump