Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 167
[emoji=wind rune] 4 [emoji=dna]
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
cute!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=lightning rune]
cute!!
Dani | She/her | Cancer | INFP | Slytherin
So cute! [emoji=shadow rune][emoji=red gem][emoji=cat 3]
So cute!
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
test: [emoji=pearlcatcher] [emoji=pastel rainbow] [emoji=dog 3] [emoji=treasure][emoji=nature rune] [emoji=palette] WOAH
test: WOAH
My DeviantArt

0nd3j733b6vtogp9_by_unknown0reoarpg-dd18vj1.gif
[emoji=butterfly 2][emoji=planet] ooh i like these :)
ooh i like these :)
im going to use 6,000 emojis per post yall better watch out [emoji=sword] [emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword][emoji=sword]
im going to use 6,000 emojis per post yall better watch out
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
I love that between major updates you release fun little things like this. IDK if you announced it yet but I noticed today that when you hatch a nest, the babies are now clickable, and there's a little eye icon if they have special eyes! Very nice little quality of life improvement. [emoji=familiar heart]
I love that between major updates you release fun little things like this.

IDK if you announced it yet but I noticed today that when you hatch a nest, the babies are now clickable, and there's a little eye icon if they have special eyes! Very nice little quality of life improvement.
nuBhKlu.jpg
[emoji=raven][emoji=chameleon][emoji=tundra][emoji=insect][emoji=rhino beetle][emoji=unicorn][emoji=treefrog][emoji=wind rune][emoji=special eyes][emoji=rose][emoji=autumn tree][emoji=wind balloon][emoji=candle][emoji=peacock feather][emoji=dna][emoji=dog 3] my screeches, do you hear them?
my screeches, do you hear them?
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
omg YES Now I can have ALL THE CATS [emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3]
omg YES

Now I can have ALL THE CATS

deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
i loveeeeeee! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=rainbow star 2]
i loveeeeeee!
******************pan.png gq.png **› axel | 22 | any pronouns
**› +3 fr time
**the elevator opens — and it's full of snakes
**it's full of snakes, and you all drown in snakes
**water-flight.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 167