Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot assign familiars to dragons?
I recently got a second Water Sprite to assign to one of my dragons, however, when I go to 'change' the familiar for any of my dragons, it doesn't show up in the box for stored familiars. Removing my other familiars from their dragons puts them back in the box, but the new Water Sprite refuses to show up. Is this a bug? Or can we simply not have/use multiples of familiars?
I recently got a second Water Sprite to assign to one of my dragons, however, when I go to 'change' the familiar for any of my dragons, it doesn't show up in the box for stored familiars. Removing my other familiars from their dragons puts them back in the box, but the new Water Sprite refuses to show up. Is this a bug? Or can we simply not have/use multiples of familiars?
@TokiWoTomete, if you already have a Water Sprite paired with one of your dragons, you will not be able to pair another Water Sprite to a different dragon. From the Encyclopedia: [quote]Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard. [/quote] If you have duplicates of familiars, it's best to sell them off (but in the case of the limited sprites, I'd hang onto them until they become more valuable :D).
@TokiWoTomete, if you already have a Water Sprite paired with one of your dragons, you will not be able to pair another Water Sprite to a different dragon. From the Encyclopedia:
Quote:
Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard.

If you have duplicates of familiars, it's best to sell them off (but in the case of the limited sprites, I'd hang onto them until they become more valuable :D).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ahhhh, okay! Thank you so much. I wasn't aware of that, must've missed it. ^^;; Sorry to trouble you over something like this. Thank you for answering so quickly~ 8D;;
Ahhhh, okay! Thank you so much. I wasn't aware of that, must've missed it. ^^;; Sorry to trouble you over something like this. Thank you for answering so quickly~ 8D;;