Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player
Hey, whoever may be reading this.
As WindChlmes has died (the account, I mean) I decided it was time for me to move on. For whatever reason, I'm weird when it comes to accounts. I'll never be satisfied with any account I make, and I don't understand why. One of the reasons is because I end up selling or exalting my starter dragon, and always feel guilty for it afterwards, which I don't understand.
Anyways... time to wipe the slate clean, I guess. I hope to make some friends while I'm here. Nice to meet you all.
And as a side note... maybe there should be an option to delete game data and start anew in case a player ever gets the urge to reset? Kinda like a 'reset button' thing where you can start your clan from scratch. Idk, probably not.
Hey, whoever may be reading this.
As WindChlmes has died (the account, I mean) I decided it was time for me to move on. For whatever reason, I'm weird when it comes to accounts. I'll never be satisfied with any account I make, and I don't understand why. One of the reasons is because I end up selling or exalting my starter dragon, and always feel guilty for it afterwards, which I don't understand.
Anyways... time to wipe the slate clean, I guess. I hope to make some friends while I'm here. Nice to meet you all.
And as a side note... maybe there should be an option to delete game data and start anew in case a player ever gets the urge to reset? Kinda like a 'reset button' thing where you can start your clan from scratch. Idk, probably not.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66MwxmR.png[/img] [i][color=darkgreen] @UnluckyStars, Welcome back! There is a new feature where you can get your progens back now. Every three days, In the Support option under Library. As of deleting accounts, I second that Idea. if you want to jump back into the community or start in a new one, I have just created a Discord for lore ideas and a Roleplay community for Flight Rising. It's a fresh start with only one other member. And as a gift, I will be sending something your way. Hopefully this is the account you enjoy here On flight Rising.
66MwxmR.png

@UnluckyStars,

Welcome back!
There is a new feature where you can get your progens back now. Every three days, In the Support option under Library.
As of deleting accounts, I second that Idea.

if you want to jump back into the community or start in a new one, I have just created a Discord for lore ideas and a Roleplay community for Flight Rising.
It's a fresh start with only one other member.

And as a gift, I will be sending something your way.
Hopefully this is the account you enjoy here On flight Rising.

Lets_play_with_spirits.png
@CyclopSeeker

Thanks for the welcome, dude! I'll consider your discord server, but I have way too many at the moment.
@CyclopSeeker

Thanks for the welcome, dude! I'll consider your discord server, but I have way too many at the moment.