Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A wonderful dream XD
I dreamt I was in the world of the Elemental people. And my element was Fire. I made a little fire in my hands. Moarah Found me and she Allowed to ride her . I rode her and I watched the fire World from up. It was really really cool( or hot) then i went shopping and i bought two fishs. One for me and one for Moarah. Then we went to volcano. But volcano shaded the earth and we fell from the volcano. I got stuck in the cliff and I wanted help but one big stone fell on me and everything became dark and shade. After hours. I waked up and I saw I'm in odd where. It likes desert of the fire. Moarah looked at me. I was wondering where am I. I went for 1 hour away. I saw a big Castle in center of that desert. I went to the castle. That were lot of burning candles. They burned since i entered here. I followed candles and could see a one shiny orange diamond. I got that diamond and looked at that. It had wonderful light. I was wondering what did i do. But..... One two evil eyes looked at me. I understand it's a sky dancer. He threw me fire. I dodged and i ran. I exited from the castle. But he followed me. I didn't see Moarah. I threw him fires but he was more powerful than me. He attacked me. I became angry and i threw him a big fire. The fire crashed with his left eye. His eye burned. He stroke me with his hand. I fell down and the diamond went away and fell doen from the mountain. I didn't moved myself. I thought he'll go and will search the diamond but no...
He grabbed my Collar and he went to the.....
I waked up and i didn't understand what happened :)
I dreamt I was in the world of the Elemental people. And my element was Fire. I made a little fire in my hands. Moarah Found me and she Allowed to ride her . I rode her and I watched the fire World from up. It was really really cool( or hot) then i went shopping and i bought two fishs. One for me and one for Moarah. Then we went to volcano. But volcano shaded the earth and we fell from the volcano. I got stuck in the cliff and I wanted help but one big stone fell on me and everything became dark and shade. After hours. I waked up and I saw I'm in odd where. It likes desert of the fire. Moarah looked at me. I was wondering where am I. I went for 1 hour away. I saw a big Castle in center of that desert. I went to the castle. That were lot of burning candles. They burned since i entered here. I followed candles and could see a one shiny orange diamond. I got that diamond and looked at that. It had wonderful light. I was wondering what did i do. But..... One two evil eyes looked at me. I understand it's a sky dancer. He threw me fire. I dodged and i ran. I exited from the castle. But he followed me. I didn't see Moarah. I threw him fires but he was more powerful than me. He attacked me. I became angry and i threw him a big fire. The fire crashed with his left eye. His eye burned. He stroke me with his hand. I fell down and the diamond went away and fell doen from the mountain. I didn't moved myself. I thought he'll go and will search the diamond but no...
He grabbed my Collar and he went to the.....
I waked up and i didn't understand what happened :)
I promise you was in the adventure :)
I promise you was in the adventure :)