Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | cactus skin?
so about 1-2 years ago I found some random person's lair and it was like legit full of these cactus accent/skin things. I have to assume it belonged to a single breed but i dont remember which, can anyone tell me if this was actually a thing and what the name of the skin was? this is the best picture I could make to define it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529138994018123786/539182289930944524/unknown.png[/img] it would look like the cactus on the very right, just outright cutting out everything outside of the cactus
so about 1-2 years ago I found some random person's lair and it was like legit full of these cactus accent/skin things. I have to assume it belonged to a single breed but i dont remember which, can anyone tell me if this was actually a thing and what the name of the skin was? this is the best picture I could make to define it
unknown.png
it would look like the cactus on the very right, just outright cutting out everything outside of the cactus
@skyburrie [item=skin: ominous cactus]??
@skyburrie
Skin: Ominous Cactus ??
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
YES THATS IT YES THATS IT OH MY GOSH TY LMAO
YES THATS IT YES THATS IT OH MY GOSH TY LMAO
@skyburrie
I recommend checking out their accent store (artist: autopilot). XD You'll be amazed by what else is available there besides cactus.
@skyburrie
I recommend checking out their accent store (artist: autopilot). XD You'll be amazed by what else is available there besides cactus.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
sure thing! thanks for the suggestion <3
sure thing! thanks for the suggestion <3