Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire
1 2 3 4 5
im currently on book 11! i have a few wings of fire dragons (darkstalker, foeslayer and arctic) and my favorite book was the Darkstalker one.
im currently on book 11! i have a few wings of fire dragons (darkstalker, foeslayer and arctic) and my favorite book was the Darkstalker one.
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
Still waiting for my school library to have book 12 :(
Still waiting for my school library to have book 12 :(
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
the hive queen was absolutely wild, but I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on it
the hive queen was absolutely wild, but I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on it
tumblem-fdsasdfghjkuytrew540.png tumblr-inlinem-540.png

tumblr_pd5b161hAZ1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png WS0OUGQ.png tumblr_pd5eoapOcK1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png

+9hrs

bases by @ Shyads
I love WOF too!!!!!
I love WOF too!!!!!
[img]https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=ZJAWXKn-M-yl_QaJsr_4Ag&q=pixel+dragon+no+copyright&oq=pixel+dragon+no+copyright&gs_l=img.3...4979.11834..12472...1.0..0.131.1128.13j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0._Dn0fRtyqJY#imgrc=poZujcT[/img]
i've read all of the main series books and the winglets. i still don't have the graphic novels or the darkstalker book.
i've read all of the main series books and the winglets. i still don't have the graphic novels or the darkstalker book.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I love Wings of Fire! I used to be obsessed with this series; I'm not as much now but I still love it! I have the entire series and I just recently finished book 12, which I enjoyed.
I love Wings of Fire! I used to be obsessed with this series; I'm not as much now but I still love it! I have the entire series and I just recently finished book 12, which I enjoyed.
book 12 was interesting
but i liked it
book 12 was interesting
but i liked it
I ABSOLUTELY LUV WOF

DARKSTALKER WAS MY FAV

I OWN LITERALLY EVERY BOOK WRITTEN ON THIS FANDOM

XD
I ABSOLUTELY LUV WOF

DARKSTALKER WAS MY FAV

I OWN LITERALLY EVERY BOOK WRITTEN ON THIS FANDOM

XD
tumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
I went back to read the first few books, it's such a nostalgia trip I love it. there was a lot more violence than I remember, but they're still just as good!
I went back to read the first few books, it's such a nostalgia trip I love it. there was a lot more violence than I remember, but they're still just as good!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@papper ikr! I love rereading them.
@papper ikr! I love rereading them.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
1 2 3 4 5