Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | awkward noob noises
hii!

i'm really excited to be here! i'm pixiewings or pixie for short~ ( my actual irl nickname is pixie but i think this site has been around for a while so clearly that username was taken.. but i think the one i chose is also pretty nice :3 )

i heard a lot about flightrising and after looking over my friends' shoulders for the millionth time and ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the pretty dragons and interesting forum activity, i decided to finally join and see what it's like for myself!

a little about me (since this is an intro post, afterall)

again, i'm pixie, nicknamed such because i'm quite short and also i used to be obsessed with fairies and pixies (.....i still kinda am..) but other than pixies i really like mythological and/or 'fantasy' type things in general, like dragons, ren faires, celtic mythology, and books like anything written by holly black basically :3

also i chose arcane because after i read the little thing about it i fell in love and i think it's the one that suited me/my interests the most??

sorry for rambling omg i feel bad for anyone who reads all the way through that
hii!

i'm really excited to be here! i'm pixiewings or pixie for short~ ( my actual irl nickname is pixie but i think this site has been around for a while so clearly that username was taken.. but i think the one i chose is also pretty nice :3 )

i heard a lot about flightrising and after looking over my friends' shoulders for the millionth time and ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the pretty dragons and interesting forum activity, i decided to finally join and see what it's like for myself!

a little about me (since this is an intro post, afterall)

again, i'm pixie, nicknamed such because i'm quite short and also i used to be obsessed with fairies and pixies (.....i still kinda am..) but other than pixies i really like mythological and/or 'fantasy' type things in general, like dragons, ren faires, celtic mythology, and books like anything written by holly black basically :3

also i chose arcane because after i read the little thing about it i fell in love and i think it's the one that suited me/my interests the most??

sorry for rambling omg i feel bad for anyone who reads all the way through that
@pixiewing
Hello pixie! Welcome to Flight rising! Hopefully you enjoy with playing that! mythological is my favorite too! It has good miths about animals and ect... :3
@pixiewing
Hello pixie! Welcome to Flight rising! Hopefully you enjoy with playing that! mythological is my favorite too! It has good miths about animals and ect... :3
@EchoDino

thank you!!
absolutely! i love mythical creatures of all sorts.. like pixies for example c;
@EchoDino

thank you!!
absolutely! i love mythical creatures of all sorts.. like pixies for example c;
@pixiewings

Well hello there, the name is LunaFreya or Luna for short~ Welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Arcane Flight Member :)

I see you're a reader, who happens to love mythology and fantasy themed things. I happen to love anything relating to dragons, obviously xD, and Phoenix's are two of my top favorite myths. As for authors, Sherrilynn Kenyon is my favorite author of all time. All her books are simply amazing, beautiful, heartbreaking, and all that fun stuff~

Also, I'm highly obsessed with the show RWBY, from Rooster Teeth, and Qrow is my babe whom I love with all my heart~

Sorry for also rambling, but I do so hope you enjoy your time here~ If you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to message me :)
@pixiewings

Well hello there, the name is LunaFreya or Luna for short~ Welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Arcane Flight Member :)

I see you're a reader, who happens to love mythology and fantasy themed things. I happen to love anything relating to dragons, obviously xD, and Phoenix's are two of my top favorite myths. As for authors, Sherrilynn Kenyon is my favorite author of all time. All her books are simply amazing, beautiful, heartbreaking, and all that fun stuff~

Also, I'm highly obsessed with the show RWBY, from Rooster Teeth, and Qrow is my babe whom I love with all my heart~

Sorry for also rambling, but I do so hope you enjoy your time here~ If you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to message me :)
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya

hi luna! thanks for the reply and the welcome! i've found so far that arcane seems to have the coolest people in it. c:

dragons and phoenixes are awesome, of course, and probably definitely in my top 3 or 5 mythological creatures list haha

i don't think i've heard of sherrilynn kenyon but i'll definitely check her out! judging by the way you described her writing, i'm sure i'll love her.

all of those things sound cool, also! (i've heard of about 2/3 of them in passing, but haven't actually watched any of that)

don't even worry about it, i'm a rambler myself so i actually don't mind when others do it too haha ^^ anyway thanks again for the welcome! :3
@LunaFreya

hi luna! thanks for the reply and the welcome! i've found so far that arcane seems to have the coolest people in it. c:

dragons and phoenixes are awesome, of course, and probably definitely in my top 3 or 5 mythological creatures list haha

i don't think i've heard of sherrilynn kenyon but i'll definitely check her out! judging by the way you described her writing, i'm sure i'll love her.

all of those things sound cool, also! (i've heard of about 2/3 of them in passing, but haven't actually watched any of that)

don't even worry about it, i'm a rambler myself so i actually don't mind when others do it too haha ^^ anyway thanks again for the welcome! :3
@pixiewings

You are more than welcome, and yes we fellow Arcane members are always ready to help those who need it :)

Phoenix's are such beautiful creatures, half-eagle and half-peacock. Body made of pure flames the different colors of reds and oranges. Such beauty, and don't even get me started on the different dragon breeds. Though my favorite breed here on FR, would have to be the Imperials seeing as how literally half my lair, are Imperials xD

She's a YA author who mostly writes about the Greek Gods/Godesses, Atlantean Gods/Godesses, assassins, shifters, demons, who name it she's wrote about it :)

It's such a great series, with wonderful characters and story. Also Vic, the voice of Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, voices Qrow :)

Aww, you're more than welcome~
@pixiewings

You are more than welcome, and yes we fellow Arcane members are always ready to help those who need it :)

Phoenix's are such beautiful creatures, half-eagle and half-peacock. Body made of pure flames the different colors of reds and oranges. Such beauty, and don't even get me started on the different dragon breeds. Though my favorite breed here on FR, would have to be the Imperials seeing as how literally half my lair, are Imperials xD

She's a YA author who mostly writes about the Greek Gods/Godesses, Atlantean Gods/Godesses, assassins, shifters, demons, who name it she's wrote about it :)

It's such a great series, with wonderful characters and story. Also Vic, the voice of Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, voices Qrow :)

Aww, you're more than welcome~
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light

Welcome to FR Pixie

I think it sounds like you are really going to enjoy your time here at FR. I know I certainly do and trust me it gets a smidge addicting. It looks like you are off to a great start as you already have some pretty wonderful dragons. I think the hardest part of starting in FR is always space!

I know what you mean about loving mythology it is wonderful stuff. I know little of Celtic mythology and mostly know about Greek and Roman mythology but I would love to someday learn more of Celtic myths and creatures.

I think its cool that you connected with the Arcane flights traits. It also seems like the element will suit your dragons well as it appears you lean towards bright pink and blue coloured ones. Super neat.

I wish you the best of luck in your FlightRising adventures!

-Finchboi

Welcome to FR Pixie

I think it sounds like you are really going to enjoy your time here at FR. I know I certainly do and trust me it gets a smidge addicting. It looks like you are off to a great start as you already have some pretty wonderful dragons. I think the hardest part of starting in FR is always space!

I know what you mean about loving mythology it is wonderful stuff. I know little of Celtic mythology and mostly know about Greek and Roman mythology but I would love to someday learn more of Celtic myths and creatures.

I think its cool that you connected with the Arcane flights traits. It also seems like the element will suit your dragons well as it appears you lean towards bright pink and blue coloured ones. Super neat.

I wish you the best of luck in your FlightRising adventures!

-Finchboi

*eyes emoji*
Do you happen to like elves?
*eyes emoji*
Do you happen to like elves?