@Lunalatic
I'll contact Taifango and send him to you shortly
@Lunalatic
I'll contact Taifango and send him to you shortly
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
You spelled my name wrong sister.... lol

@Lunalatic
So, if you want to use my Arcane nest I'd first like to ask if you'd like Coli training for your dergs as well. I'll warn you that I'm very new to the Coli however and while your stats will remain unchanged on your dergs they aren't likely to make much progress (Catrisa seems to be the only one patient enough for Coli grinding) the training is free while dergs are nesting but after the nest hatches training will stop all together unless paid for in the store.

After the nest hatches your dergs will also be sent back to you through the Crossroads.
@Catrisa
You spelled my name wrong sister.... lol

@Lunalatic
So, if you want to use my Arcane nest I'd first like to ask if you'd like Coli training for your dergs as well. I'll warn you that I'm very new to the Coli however and while your stats will remain unchanged on your dergs they aren't likely to make much progress (Catrisa seems to be the only one patient enough for Coli grinding) the training is free while dergs are nesting but after the nest hatches training will stop all together unless paid for in the store.

After the nest hatches your dergs will also be sent back to you through the Crossroads.
[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48720915[/img] @Catrisa Im kinda new, but I fell in love with this dragon! Could I get him?
[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48720915[/img]
@Catrisa Im kinda new, but I fell in love with this dragon! Could I get him?
@Tachidriven
Of course you can ^^ is there a particular name you'd like for him or is the current name ok?
@Tachidriven
Of course you can ^^ is there a particular name you'd like for him or is the current name ok?
@Catrisa I think the current name is perfect :)
@Catrisa I think the current name is perfect :)
@Tachidriven
Then I'll send him over soon ^^
@Tachidriven
Then I'll send him over soon ^^
@Lunalatic
No problem, send them over when you're ready and I'll message you back with the number of eggs they lay
@Lunalatic
No problem, send them over when you're ready and I'll message you back with the number of eggs they lay
@Lunalatic
Your dragons have laid two eggs which you can view in my Nesting Grounds. I'll Ping you when two more days are left for their nest to hatch but feel free to contact me at any time for any questions you may have.
@Lunalatic
Your dragons have laid two eggs which you can view in my Nesting Grounds. I'll Ping you when two more days are left for their nest to hatch but feel free to contact me at any time for any questions you may have.
@Catrisa Yes please!
@Catrisa Yes please!
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qRMc9e6.png[/img][/center]
qRMc9e6.png
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64