Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Project Lore (Dragons for Lore)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LostDreamer

Thank you I hope the same for you, also held
@LostDreamer

Thank you I hope the same for you, also held
22042.png
@Dragonspire could you ping me if you add more dragon babies? I love the idea for this hatchery:)
@Dragonspire could you ping me if you add more dragon babies? I love the idea for this hatchery:)
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE

I don't really have a ping list for this hatchery becasue i don't plan on keeping it for very long, plus I don't have a space for it, but i'll keep you in mind.
@G0NE

I don't really have a ping list for this hatchery becasue i don't plan on keeping it for very long, plus I don't have a space for it, but i'll keep you in mind.
22042.png
@Dragonspire thank you, I appreciate it ^-^
@Dragonspire thank you, I appreciate it ^-^
My Username is a zero not the letter
@LostDreamer

your claim on the pastel dragon has run out
@LostDreamer

your claim on the pastel dragon has run out
22042.png
@G0NE

I got one of my old dragons back and the other pastel dragon has been opened back up
@G0NE

I got one of my old dragons back and the other pastel dragon has been opened back up
22042.png
@dragonspire i shall try n do lore on him n this is my first time actually
[*img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=67&auth=f849ba2e15d930e828d88997e14ad10ed5ccf23f&dummyext=prev.png[*/img]
Name;Hades
Bio:
Hades was an hatchling who was run off for being evil and always planning better things for his birth clan and most the other dragons and his parents were jealous of his looks,ideas,plans and brains due none of his other siblings were this great of important or any difference from them and the rest of their birth clan, they thought of a way to get rid of him due all his siblings n clanmates were always argue with him over his brilliant ideas dat they did not approved of due his smartness due one day he snapped and slaughter his entire clan and parents who always looked down on him he became the god of the underworld due this reason zeus appear and offered to give him the underworld n named him his brother Hades along with make hima god who never dies and zeus and hades became best of friends and zeus always camed to hades for battle plans instead of ares due hades were always win and no loss to their family at all.
@dragonspire i shall try n do lore on him n this is my first time actually
[*img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=67&auth=f849ba2e15d930e828d88997e14ad10ed5ccf23f&dummyext=prev.png[*/img]
Name;Hades
Bio:
Hades was an hatchling who was run off for being evil and always planning better things for his birth clan and most the other dragons and his parents were jealous of his looks,ideas,plans and brains due none of his other siblings were this great of important or any difference from them and the rest of their birth clan, they thought of a way to get rid of him due all his siblings n clanmates were always argue with him over his brilliant ideas dat they did not approved of due his smartness due one day he snapped and slaughter his entire clan and parents who always looked down on him he became the god of the underworld due this reason zeus appear and offered to give him the underworld n named him his brother Hades along with make hima god who never dies and zeus and hades became best of friends and zeus always camed to hades for battle plans instead of ares due hades were always win and no loss to their family at all.
@luckystars012

The bio needs to be longer, it doesn't reach the minimal requirement
@luckystars012

22042.png
can i get a dragon plese i dont care witch one but i just want one.
can i get a dragon plese i dont care witch one but i just want one.
[quote name="Dragonspire" date="2019-01-24 14:00:23" ] @luckystars012 The bio needs to be longer, it doesn't reach the minimal requirement [/quote] I'm sorry I made the mistake of not looking at what dragon you wanted. That dragon isn't real he's just a scry. Those are the dragons i'm working towards with my breeding projects, the available dragons up for adoption are in the nest post under them. Sorry about any confusion.
Dragonspire wrote on 2019-01-24 14:00:23:
@luckystars012

I'm sorry I made the mistake of not looking at what dragon you wanted. That dragon isn't real he's just a scry. Those are the dragons i'm working towards with my breeding projects, the available dragons up for adoption are in the nest post under them. Sorry about any confusion.
22042.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8