Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Hogwarts dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've got one option for Slytherin now! Still waiting on the breeding of Gryffindor hatchlings and the first option for Slytherin but we are almost there guys! A huge thank you to all that have helped me with this project! :D
I've got one option for Slytherin now! Still waiting on the breeding of Gryffindor hatchlings and the first option for Slytherin but we are almost there guys! A huge thank you to all that have helped me with this project! :D
W5idAr0.png
@GreatContagion

I don't know what happened, I just saw your post.

That would be great! Thank you! :)
@GreatContagion

I don't know what happened, I just saw your post.

That would be great! Thank you! :)
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion No problem :3
@PoetryInMotion No problem :3
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@AnneEevForrester and I have run into a problem - apparently you can't trade first gens, and both Riftmaker and Gaia are first gens.
@AnneEevForrester and I have run into a problem - apparently you can't trade first gens, and both Riftmaker and Gaia are first gens.
@Laterose13

Ah, well, hmm. What are Riftmaker's colors? I have a female Spiral that might work.
@Laterose13

Ah, well, hmm. What are Riftmaker's colors? I have a female Spiral that might work.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
Emerald/Silver/Grey
@PoetryInMotion
Emerald/Silver/Grey
@PoetryInMotion

ooh, those Hufflepuff coatls. May I be put on the ping list, please? :D
@PoetryInMotion

ooh, those Hufflepuff coatls. May I be put on the ping list, please? :D
@Laterose13
Sounds good, I'm going to put a tertiary gene on Forest and then would you be interested in breeding with her? Their tertiary combination isn't great, but not terrible either. If you are unwilling to breed with her, I will still put you down on the ping list for a free hatchling from any pair that you like for your awesomeness and willingness to help!

@Magnolias
Absolutely!
@Laterose13
Sounds good, I'm going to put a tertiary gene on Forest and then would you be interested in breeding with her? Their tertiary combination isn't great, but not terrible either. If you are unwilling to breed with her, I will still put you down on the ping list for a free hatchling from any pair that you like for your awesomeness and willingness to help!

@Magnolias
Absolutely!
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
It's fine with me! I'll be glad to help. Even if we can't get a tert right, we're one step closer.
@PoetryInMotion
It's fine with me! I'll be glad to help. Even if we can't get a tert right, we're one step closer.
@Laterose
Absolutely! Would you like to be on a specific house ping list or all/some of them?
@Laterose
Absolutely! Would you like to be on a specific house ping list or all/some of them?
W5idAr0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8