Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | not updated || wip
Yay, thank you! :D Getting a bunch of accents to see which one will turn out the best once I gene my guy up. xD
Yay, thank you! :D Getting a bunch of accents to see which one will turn out the best once I gene my guy up. xD
uCR5SCW.png
@Succulents

I have half of the money so far~ Could I please purchase Call of Procyon?
@Succulents

I have half of the money so far~ Could I please purchase Call of Procyon?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567
Yeah for sure! Just sent a PA. c:
@Gem4567
Yeah for sure! Just sent a PA. c:
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

Thanks so much! I'll return for the others as fast as possible!
@Succulents

Thanks so much! I'll return for the others as fast as possible!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Succulents Hi, how much would you want for the Radiant Eye Accent for Spiral male? :)

I can offer 1.2k gems but I also have these accents/skins to offer for a half/half payment

and the Smirch Gene I can offer too :)

I am not really sure what the accents worth right now thats why I'm offering so much different kind of stuff to you and xD
@Succulents Hi, how much would you want for the Radiant Eye Accent for Spiral male? :)

I can offer 1.2k gems but I also have these accents/skins to offer for a half/half payment

and the Smirch Gene I can offer too :)

I am not really sure what the accents worth right now thats why I'm offering so much different kind of stuff to you and xD
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@KjaniLove
Hi, sorry for the late reply, and thanks for double pinging -- I had forgotten to reply :,V

I'm looking for ~3.5-4kg minimum for Radiant Eye, just as it's my most tentative skin and I paid around that range for it.
@KjaniLove
Hi, sorry for the late reply, and thanks for double pinging -- I had forgotten to reply :,V

I'm looking for ~3.5-4kg minimum for Radiant Eye, just as it's my most tentative skin and I paid around that range for it.
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
How much gems for Diaphanous - Glass? Thanks!
@Succulents
How much gems for Diaphanous - Glass? Thanks!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestialMuse
How does 1kg sound? c:
@CelestialMuse
How does 1kg sound? c:
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents Ohh I did not mean to double ping but i wrote ur username wrong so I
corrected it oupsie.. :D

Okay if you only accept gems I will have to sell my accents first and then I will come back if the accent is still avaialbe. :) I would die for this accents... So magnificent...
@Succulents Ohh I did not mean to double ping but i wrote ur username wrong so I

Okay if you only accept gems I will have to sell my accents first and then I will come back if the accent is still avaialbe. :) I would die for this accents... So magnificent...

Okay if you only accept gems I will have to sell my accents first and then I will come back if the accent is still avaialbe. :) I would die for this accent... So magnificent...

Okay if you only accept gems I will have to sell my accents first and then I will come back if the accent is still avaialbe. :) I would die for this accent... So magnificent...