Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | •The Black Pearl• [open]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129
@8loadedandalone
I’m going to put your request on hold because you (on seperate occasions) exalted my dragons within a very short range after adopting them. Because these hatchlings are generally popular with “customers”, I’d like to give a chance to others to get a hatchling they will hopefully keep. If no one claims within three days, she will be sent your way
@8loadedandalone
I’m going to put your request on hold because you (on seperate occasions) exalted my dragons within a very short range after adopting them. Because these hatchlings are generally popular with “customers”, I’d like to give a chance to others to get a hatchling they will hopefully keep. If no one claims within three days, she will be sent your way
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
hello :3 could I have 179 I would like to name him Guava although there is a chance I will re-name him to something else later if that's ok "ghost ship"
hello :3 could I have 179 I would like to name him Guava although there is a chance I will re-name him to something else later if that's ok "ghost ship"
tZJ57gH.gif1k0R5W7.gifDfxhjSY.gifqhp24PR.giflu3moVq.gif
Could I get this one please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47815377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478154/47815377_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I saw a ghost ship once, when I was 8.
Could I get this one please?

47815377_350.png

I think I saw a ghost ship once, when I was 8.
Noctua_Link_Small.png
KPS9wo1.png3RvEHPl.png
Could you please give me 193? "Ghost ship" I would like to name this hatchling Glass
Could you please give me 193? "Ghost ship" I would like to name this hatchling Glass
All sent!
All sent!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
aeeb.gif
aeeb.gif
"Ghost Ship." I would absolutely love to take 198 home with me; I'm such a sucker for Coatls! I would love to name them Artemis if a girl, or Thoth if a male.
"Ghost Ship." I would absolutely love to take 198 home with me; I'm such a sucker for Coatls! I would love to name them Artemis if a girl, or Thoth if a male.
He/Him, Hufflepuff, Panromantic. FR+3.
@hufflepuffharry
Sorry your account is very new and yet you’ve already exalted at least a 100 dragons which is a bit concerning for me as I want my hatchlings to go to homes where they will be kept at least a little while
@hufflepuffharry
Sorry your account is very new and yet you’ve already exalted at least a 100 dragons which is a bit concerning for me as I want my hatchlings to go to homes where they will be kept at least a little while
I can assure you that I wouldn't exalt them. One of my datemates gave me two level 25 dragons so that I could specifically buy fodder dragons in the auction house and make money that way (today's the first day I even realized there were forums). I've actually never been able to exalt a single Coatl, but I understand if you'd still rather give them to someone else; it's not a problem for me and it's a great thing that you're doing for others!
I can assure you that I wouldn't exalt them. One of my datemates gave me two level 25 dragons so that I could specifically buy fodder dragons in the auction house and make money that way (today's the first day I even realized there were forums). I've actually never been able to exalt a single Coatl, but I understand if you'd still rather give them to someone else; it's not a problem for me and it's a great thing that you're doing for others!
He/Him, Hufflepuff, Panromantic. FR+3.
Could I have 195 with the name Jewel please. Ghost ship
Could I have 195 with the name Jewel please. Ghost ship
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129