Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rainbebe F - Female Tun Pride Accent!
1 2 3 4
@VariantLoki
I'd like a slot of Rainbebe F! :->
@VariantLoki
I'd like a slot of Rainbebe F! :->
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@VariantLoki I would like to have a copy for both male and female tuns but have no gems at all. Would you take treasure for them please?
@VariantLoki I would like to have a copy for both male and female tuns but have no gems at all. Would you take treasure for them please?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@VariantLoki
I'd love to have a slot for Rainbebe F!
@VariantLoki
I'd love to have a slot for Rainbebe F!
pyzvnuJ.pngtumblr_inline_pqmxr3Pja41rgzqdq_1280.gifb12zChA.png
Apologies for the late reply everyone! I forgot to mark myself as offline while I was at work.

@Kalvin got you down for a slot!

@OwnedByCats I'd be willing to take the treasure equivalent! Each accent would be 300,000 treasure. So 600,000 for both.

@chimerahound you got it!
Apologies for the late reply everyone! I forgot to mark myself as offline while I was at work.

@Kalvin got you down for a slot!

@OwnedByCats I'd be willing to take the treasure equivalent! Each accent would be 300,000 treasure. So 600,000 for both.

@chimerahound you got it!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@VariantLoki Great! Please put me down for one copy each and let me know when you want the treasure and i will send it on over to you!
@VariantLoki Great! Please put me down for one copy each and let me know when you want the treasure and i will send it on over to you!
@OwnedByCats
Got you down for both! For treasure payment I'm fine with it being payment on delivery. So, I'll set up private Auctions for you when the accents come in!
@OwnedByCats
Got you down for both! For treasure payment I'm fine with it being payment on delivery. So, I'll set up private Auctions for you when the accents come in!
JIjswVw.png
Do you have what I need?
@VariantLoki you know, i am gonna go ahead and send them to you now. The more I think about it the more I think I need to do this so i don't spend it on something else. I am terrible about doing that! ;-p And....I have just a few gems and I am debating on buying one of the babies you have for sale...gosh, you are getting ALL my money! lolol
@VariantLoki you know, i am gonna go ahead and send them to you now. The more I think about it the more I think I need to do this so i don't spend it on something else. I am terrible about doing that! ;-p And....I have just a few gems and I am debating on buying one of the babies you have for sale...gosh, you are getting ALL my money! lolol
@OwnedByCats
Haha no problem. I'm the same way with my treasure too, always spending it on things I dont need.

If you so want one of the dragons i have for sale, let me know, I'll strike you a deal!
@OwnedByCats
Haha no problem. I'm the same way with my treasure too, always spending it on things I dont need.

If you so want one of the dragons i have for sale, let me know, I'll strike you a deal!
JIjswVw.png
Do you have what I need?
@Snowsong007 @theroiprocepios @DarkWolf133 @Kalvin @chimerahound @OwnedByCats

Pinging everyone so far, Just letting you know that I went and submitted Rainbebe F for approval! I found a stash of gems in my vault so I bought the Accent Blueprint! The next ping you get from me should be when the accents are here and ready for delivery!
@Snowsong007 @theroiprocepios @DarkWolf133 @Kalvin @chimerahound @OwnedByCats

Pinging everyone so far, Just letting you know that I went and submitted Rainbebe F for approval! I found a stash of gems in my vault so I bought the Accent Blueprint! The next ping you get from me should be when the accents are here and ready for delivery!
JIjswVw.png
Do you have what I need?
Thank you for the preview!
It looks very pretty on her but I'll have to think on it.
Thank you for the preview!
It looks very pretty on her but I'll have to think on it.
1 2 3 4