Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dolls??? cute???
i just got a soft lightweaver doll from scavenging, [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/485.png[/img] they're so cute! :DD im assuming there's more for the other flights? i will take them all. this community is so nice omg, stop sending me things xDDD
i just got a soft lightweaver doll from scavenging, 485.png

they're so cute! :DD im assuming there's more for the other flights? i will take them all.

this community is so nice omg, stop sending me things xDDD
I got the charged stormcatcher sackdoll today. So adorable!!! [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll]
I got the charged stormcatcher sackdoll today. So adorable!!!
Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Yep there's one for each deity! There's also an achievement for collecting all of them.
Yep there's one for each deity! There's also an achievement for collecting all of them.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

Sent some doubles Enjoy :)
Sent some doubles Enjoy :)
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Each deity, yes
Each deity, yes
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
welcome to the joys of flight rising :') good luck getting all of them!!
welcome to the joys of flight rising :') good luck getting all of them!!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
dolls n runestones are collectible from scavenging in different flight, and if you collect 1 of each you get an achievement :)
dolls n runestones are collectible from scavenging in different flight, and if you collect 1 of each you get an achievement :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
here are all of them! [item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol] [item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll] [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll] [item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy] [item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet]
here are all of them!

Exotic Arcanist Idol Heavy Earthshaker Idol Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Playful Windsinger Puppet

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff thank you!!
@HedwigHufflepuff thank you!!