Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE TRANS PRIDE FAES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I'd like the nocturne boy. And i'll name him Lyric since music is my life and helped me through a lot
I'd like the nocturne boy. And i'll name him Lyric since music is my life and helped me through a lot
@Skel3Toned

If @Tsinjora declines, then he’s all yours! c: If he does get taken though, I’d be more than happy to add you to my pinglist! c: and gosh, that’s a beautiful name! with a beautiful meaning c:
@Skel3Toned

If @Tsinjora declines, then he’s all yours! c: If he does get taken though, I’d be more than happy to add you to my pinglist! c: and gosh, that’s a beautiful name! with a beautiful meaning c:
@Cobbleflop
Honestly, I think a male Imperial or a female Nocturne would appeal to the human Glenn more (based on their usual style preferences in games). I'll just wait and be pinged for one, if you don't mind adding me to the list :P
@Cobbleflop
Honestly, I think a male Imperial or a female Nocturne would appeal to the human Glenn more (based on their usual style preferences in games). I'll just wait and be pinged for one, if you don't mind adding me to the list :P
Female // Ball Python Breeder // Loves Wildclaws
light.gif
Can you add me on the ping list? Any breed is ok! I would be getting it to my boyfriend who would totally love it! Preferably male since he is male! Thank you <3 Dont know about the name yet, is it ok to think about it while waiting?
Can you add me on the ping list? Any breed is ok! I would be getting it to my boyfriend who would totally love it! Preferably male since he is male! Thank you <3 Dont know about the name yet, is it ok to think about it while waiting?
Can I have the one that's currently being shown in the post if they haven't been claimed? I'm not trans, but I would like to show support. I would name them Peace:)

If they have been claimed, can I have a different one, or can I be added to the ping list for one in the future? Any breed is fine
Can I have the one that's currently being shown in the post if they haven't been claimed? I'm not trans, but I would like to show support. I would name them Peace:)

If they have been claimed, can I have a different one, or can I be added to the ping list for one in the future? Any breed is fine
QFXpYkj.png
@Skel3Toned Lyric is yours! I’ll send him over shortly! c:

@Tsinjora Of course! I’ll add you to the pinglists! c:

@tinttyoo that’s so seeet! I’ll add you right away! c: and of course! I don’t need a name till they’re being adopted! c:

@Moonchild42 He’s been claimed, and I’m currently all out of hatchlings unfortunately! but I’ll happily add you to the pinglist! c:

(I just woke up and I’m half away. Sorry if there’s typos ;u; sleepy boi)
@Skel3Toned Lyric is yours! I’ll send him over shortly! c:

@Tsinjora Of course! I’ll add you to the pinglists! c:

@tinttyoo that’s so seeet! I’ll add you right away! c: and of course! I don’t need a name till they’re being adopted! c:

@Moonchild42 He’s been claimed, and I’m currently all out of hatchlings unfortunately! but I’ll happily add you to the pinglist! c:

(I just woke up and I’m half away. Sorry if there’s typos ;u; sleepy boi)
@Cobbleflop oki, thanks!
@Cobbleflop oki, thanks!
QFXpYkj.png
@Moonchild42 Anytime! c:
@Moonchild42 Anytime! c:
@Cobbleflop
Could you please ping me whenever you get any female? uwu
I'm asking for a friend who's too shy, so I'll probably send the dragon to her once she's at my hands. (Telling you because she won't be in my lair, just making sure you won't think I sold it or something)
She told me she's going to name her Sweet~
@Cobbleflop
Could you please ping me whenever you get any female? uwu
I'm asking for a friend who's too shy, so I'll probably send the dragon to her once she's at my hands. (Telling you because she won't be in my lair, just making sure you won't think I sold it or something)
She told me she's going to name her Sweet~
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@Dezzle
Of course! I can do that! I’ll add you to the ping list tomorrow! (My connection is jiffy right now) c: and that’s perfectly fine! It’s very kind of you to help your friend! c:
@Dezzle
Of course! I can do that! I’ll add you to the ping list tomorrow! (My connection is jiffy right now) c: and that’s perfectly fine! It’s very kind of you to help your friend! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19