Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | gumi's free dragons thread [closed]
heyy so i accidentally bred my dragon when i was a newbie so i'm trying to fill out her breeding list so it doesn't look as weird to me

do whatever you want with them, but i'd love for these to go to someone who really wants them

rename them if you want, i only have them prenamed just in case they get exalted unnamed.

no need to ping i'm subbed
heyy so i accidentally bred my dragon when i was a newbie so i'm trying to fill out her breeding list so it doesn't look as weird to me

do whatever you want with them, but i'd love for these to go to someone who really wants them

rename them if you want, i only have them prenamed just in case they get exalted unnamed.

no need to ping i'm subbed
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I'll take Vatrel. And I won't exalt, at least not for a year or two, no worries
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="Moonchild42" date="2019-01-15 13:08:49" ] I'll take Vatrel. And I won't exalt, at least not for a year or two, no worries [/quote] yeah sure! i'll send a 1way cr ^^
Moonchild42 wrote on 2019-01-15 13:08:49:

yeah sure! i'll send a 1way cr ^^
» he/they
» FR+0
I'd love to have Lynfa, if I may! She's almost exactly the kind of colour palette I want ^^
I'd love to have Lynfa, if I may! She's almost exactly the kind of colour palette I want ^^
[quote name="vegasol" date="2019-01-15 13:25:46" ] I'd love to have Lynfa, if I may! She's almost exactly the kind of colour palette I want ^^ [/quote] sure! sending
vegasol wrote on 2019-01-15 13:25:46:
sure! sending
» he/they
» FR+0
updated with a snapper!
updated with a snapper!
» he/they
» FR+0
I would absolutely love Humility, Snappers are my favorite and she's so gorgeous! ;w;
I would absolutely love Humility, Snappers are my favorite and she's so gorgeous! ;w;
[quote name="d20" date="2019-01-19 09:58:50" ] I would absolutely love Humility, Snappers are my favorite and she's so gorgeous! ;w; [/quote] sure thing! sending the CR :D
d20 wrote on 2019-01-19 09:58:50:
sure thing! sending the CR :D
» he/they
» FR+0