Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | barks loudly
Heyyaa err'body
I've acutally been on here since September I think but I've come to realize I never really talk to anyone on here,
and I think I'd like to have some friends.

So here's a little introduction

I'm Fracus! I'm a lil queer loser from Atlanta who likes to draw. My DA username is tolte-catl, and my FA username is Fracus. I'm about to graduation highschool and I'm going to college for Animation & Cartooning, and business.
I love music and my taste varies from Radiohead, to Kanye West, to David Bowie, to Lapfox and everything in between. I like a lot 80's music, 90's one hit wonders, and 2000's hip hop.

I also watch a lot of tv, mostly [adultswim], comedy central, and fx. I also watch hella Law&Order:SVU. I want to work for [adultswim] when I'm older and have been in touch with them lately, which has been super lovely.

As far as fandoms go, I'm not hugely into them, but I enjoy Hannibal, Nightvale, OFF, Kill la Kill, snk, and American Horror Story.

I love talking to people and if you have any questions or just wanna say hi I'm totally down for that.
Heyyaa err'body
I've acutally been on here since September I think but I've come to realize I never really talk to anyone on here,
and I think I'd like to have some friends.

So here's a little introduction

I'm Fracus! I'm a lil queer loser from Atlanta who likes to draw. My DA username is tolte-catl, and my FA username is Fracus. I'm about to graduation highschool and I'm going to college for Animation & Cartooning, and business.
I love music and my taste varies from Radiohead, to Kanye West, to David Bowie, to Lapfox and everything in between. I like a lot 80's music, 90's one hit wonders, and 2000's hip hop.

I also watch a lot of tv, mostly [adultswim], comedy central, and fx. I also watch hella Law&Order:SVU. I want to work for [adultswim] when I'm older and have been in touch with them lately, which has been super lovely.

As far as fandoms go, I'm not hugely into them, but I enjoy Hannibal, Nightvale, OFF, Kill la Kill, snk, and American Horror Story.

I love talking to people and if you have any questions or just wanna say hi I'm totally down for that.
n1drbk.jpg
@Fracus
Hannibal and Bowie, I think I like you! Good luck with the [Adultswim] job!
@Fracus
Hannibal and Bowie, I think I like you! Good luck with the [Adultswim] job!
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
@dontanswerit
Thanks a million!!
@dontanswerit
Thanks a million!!
n1drbk.jpg
@jakeenglish

I'd just like to be apart of a cartooning team, whether it be animating, advertising, disscussons, editing, I honestly really don't care where. I just want to be there and help in some way.

Ideally I'd love to have my very own show someday, but I think every cartoonist wants that haha.

And those are some really cool things to study!! Good luck to you!
@jakeenglish

I'd just like to be apart of a cartooning team, whether it be animating, advertising, disscussons, editing, I honestly really don't care where. I just want to be there and help in some way.

Ideally I'd love to have my very own show someday, but I think every cartoonist wants that haha.

And those are some really cool things to study!! Good luck to you!
n1drbk.jpg