Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4
@Aztec [b]Commission Type:[/b] Pagedoll [b]Payment:[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47467409]Oceania[/url] [b]Notes:[/b] I dunno if the apparel is too much, I can take it off if need, the only important thing is the crown. [b]Commission Type:[/b] Pagedoll [b]Payment:[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47467410]Gardenia[/url] [b]Notes:[/b] same as her sister, if the apparel is to much, the only important bit is the crown. I'm doing a breeding challenge that starts with these two and I wanted to get so art of the two for the thread I'm making. I will of course give credit, I just also thought, in case for what ever reason you weren't cool with that use, I'd let you know :) ... forgive my rambling.
@Aztec

Commission Type: Pagedoll

Payment: Unhatched Nocturne Egg

References: Oceania

Notes: I dunno if the apparel is too much, I can take it off if need, the only important thing is the crown.

Commission Type: Pagedoll

Payment: Unhatched Nocturne Egg

References: Gardenia

Notes: same as her sister, if the apparel is to much, the only important bit is the crown.

I'm doing a breeding challenge that starts with these two and I wanted to get so art of the two for the thread I'm making. I will of course give credit, I just also thought, in case for what ever reason you weren't cool with that use, I'd let you know :) ... forgive my rambling.
@Aztec Your art is beautiful. I'd love to order if you're still open. c: [b]Commission Type:[/b] Pixel Pagedoll X2 [b]Payment:[/b] [item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk] [b]References:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405680/40567921_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=104&auth=147dcb5e5e3264b330b9567475476f023ea6f95a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Notes:[/b] For the Coatl, no protruding tongue, please! For the Imp, I'd prefer it if his left eye wasn't showing.
@Aztec

Your art is beautiful. I'd love to order if you're still open. c:

Commission Type: Pixel Pagedoll X2

Payment: Fiendish Emerald Trunk

References:
40567921_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=104&auth=147dcb5e5e3264b330b9567475476f023ea6f95a&dummyext=prev.png

Notes: For the Coatl, no protruding tongue, please! For the Imp, I'd prefer it if his left eye wasn't showing.
BEPjgXW.png
@Aztec
The only apparel really necessary are the Sanddune Rags (honestly only the skull part) and White Raven Armour! Otherwise, I'm fine with simplification.
@Aztec
The only apparel really necessary are the Sanddune Rags (honestly only the skull part) and White Raven Armour! Otherwise, I'm fine with simplification.

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@Aztec Hi! I was wondering if you'd be able to do a couple pixel that would fit in a signature? (similar to what I have in my sig at the moment c:)
@Aztec Hi! I was wondering if you'd be able to do a couple pixel that would fit in a signature? (similar to what I have in my sig at the moment c:)

max. australia. fr +19
adopts.
qgo3RMY.png
@Aztec [b]Commission Type:[/b] Pixel Pagedoll (fullbody) [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]References:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453586/45358567_350.png[/img] [b]Notes:[/b] nothing! go nuts B) thank you so much!
@Aztec

Commission Type: Pixel Pagedoll (fullbody)

Payment: Gems

References:

45358567_350.png

Notes:
nothing! go nuts B) thank you so much!
@Aztec (hope u dont mind the ping!)

thank you so much!! and thats completely fine, i understand 100%! i can send full payment upfront if thats alright!
@Aztec (hope u dont mind the ping!)

thank you so much!! and thats completely fine, i understand 100%! i can send full payment upfront if thats alright!
@Aztec
They look great, thank you so much!
@Aztec
They look great, thank you so much!

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@Aztec
Hope ya don't mind the ping bUT I LOVE THE PIXELS!

I'm so sorry for the super late reply as work had me super busy but gosh it was so worth it! They turned out lovely, I adore them!
Thank you so much for working on them! Definitely coming back to get more from you when I get the currency!
<3
@Aztec
Hope ya don't mind the ping bUT I LOVE THE PIXELS!

I'm so sorry for the super late reply as work had me super busy but gosh it was so worth it! They turned out lovely, I adore them!
Thank you so much for working on them! Definitely coming back to get more from you when I get the currency!
<3
xWPtcnS.jpg
@aztec he looks so sweet ;0; thank you so much
@aztec he looks so sweet ;0; thank you so much
YLO8mvp.png

ji - they/them

oGfdbyR.png
link
link
SKeNSta.png
neko_emoji_28__yay_sho_happy___v2__by_jerikuto-d7c24wf.gif

@Aztec

Oh my goodness, those are absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring and shading are fantastic, and I just love the poses for both of them! ;; Thank you so much, I really love them both.

(Would it be possible to get a version of the Coatl without the accent? It's no big deal if not, it looks amazing with it! >< I just didn't think to ask about it before because I'm a huge moron.)
@Aztec

Oh my goodness, those are absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring and shading are fantastic, and I just love the poses for both of them! ;; Thank you so much, I really love them both.

(Would it be possible to get a version of the Coatl without the accent? It's no big deal if not, it looks amazing with it! >< I just didn't think to ask about it before because I'm a huge moron.)
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 3 4