Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Peacock sniper to be paid in gems
Just let me know what you'd charge for this.
Just let me know what you'd charge for this.
@TacticalBean

Do you have the treasure already on hand?

Because I'd be willing to snipe a Peacock gene for you.
@TacticalBean

Do you have the treasure already on hand?

Because I'd be willing to snipe a Peacock gene for you.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch I now have the treasure ready
@Enoch I now have the treasure ready
@TacticalBean

Awesome! Feel free to send the treasure and I'll try to snipe you the gene later today.

I don't have any amount that I want in terms of gem payment -- so I figure whenever I get the gene, feel free to send me any amount of gems as a tip.
@TacticalBean

Awesome! Feel free to send the treasure and I'll try to snipe you the gene later today.

I don't have any amount that I want in terms of gem payment -- so I figure whenever I get the gene, feel free to send me any amount of gems as a tip.
y0YshUu.png
@TacticalBean

I'm sincerely sorry... I've been trying for days to snipe the gene.
It is a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

So I was fully prepared for you to cancel the trade after I took so long... especially considering that I had believed that it wouldn't be such a long wait.

Ah, I'm truly sorry that I couldn't snipe it quicker.
In the meanwhile, I hope you were able to get the gene.

I'm going to keep looking during my free time, so if you haven't gotten your hands on the Peacock gene yet -- then please let me know.
@TacticalBean

I'm sincerely sorry... I've been trying for days to snipe the gene.
It is a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

So I was fully prepared for you to cancel the trade after I took so long... especially considering that I had believed that it wouldn't be such a long wait.

Ah, I'm truly sorry that I couldn't snipe it quicker.
In the meanwhile, I hope you were able to get the gene.

I'm going to keep looking during my free time, so if you haven't gotten your hands on the Peacock gene yet -- then please let me know.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Thank you so much for all the effort, I’m gonna be sending back some gems anyway just because you tried for days. I haven’t gotten it yet, but I’ll keep looking too.
@Enoch Thank you so much for all the effort, I’m gonna be sending back some gems anyway just because you tried for days. I haven’t gotten it yet, but I’ll keep looking too.
@TacticalBean hi i have 2 peacock genes
@TacticalBean hi i have 2 peacock genes
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif