Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Opal Hatchery - XXY Pearlcatchers
1 2
@Luli

Heya! Just wanted to let you know, in Glass' case, 5-digits can go for a lot of t/g. He's got a short offspring list, and that one unnamed will hurt, but with him being a gen1.. it may be in your best interest to at least hold onto him for a bit, see what offers you get.
Or, there's also a pinglist for old dragon collectors floating around the forums, too. If you want to draw some interest.
@Luli

Heya! Just wanted to let you know, in Glass' case, 5-digits can go for a lot of t/g. He's got a short offspring list, and that one unnamed will hurt, but with him being a gen1.. it may be in your best interest to at least hold onto him for a bit, see what offers you get.
Or, there's also a pinglist for old dragon collectors floating around the forums, too. If you want to draw some interest.
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Luli -- It's called Crossroads, rather new feature they've added. Do the Two-Way trade and just let me know how many/which eggs you'd like me to add.
@Luli -- It's called Crossroads, rather new feature they've added. Do the Two-Way trade and just let me know how many/which eggs you'd like me to add.
Thanks @Isobel! Enjoy him. :)
Thanks @Isobel! Enjoy him. :)
TEbNEim.png
Bump
Bump
TEbNEim.png
Bump
Bump
TEbNEim.png
Up
Up
TEbNEim.png