Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lavender/Yellow/Yellow
1 2
I will send Hari to @Winterberry

And since I was initially planning to breed with Hari myself, collateral would be appreciated.
I will send Hari to @Winterberry

And since I was initially planning to breed with Hari myself, collateral would be appreciated.
@Zuuko @WhiteDay I have accepted hari and will breed tomorrow once he is ready. whiteday, if there are babies zuuko doesn't want you are welcome to them.
@Zuuko @WhiteDay I have accepted hari and will breed tomorrow once he is ready. whiteday, if there are babies zuuko doesn't want you are welcome to them.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Yay! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
@Zuuko @WhiteDay you are welcome:) They have a three egg nest
@Zuuko @WhiteDay you are welcome:) They have a three egg nest
@Zuuko you still around? I have three babies from the breeding. Please get back to me soon or the babies will be found homes.
@Zuuko you still around? I have three babies from the breeding. Please get back to me soon or the babies will be found homes.
@Winterberry I'm here, just waiting on a CR - would you like something for compensation?, @Whiteday you can have one of the females and I need that accent back please
@Winterberry I'm here, just waiting on a CR - would you like something for compensation?, @Whiteday you can have one of the females and I need that accent back please
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
CR's have been sent. No need for compensation, I'm off on my hiatus now. Good luck on your breeding project.
CR's have been sent. No need for compensation, I'm off on my hiatus now. Good luck on your breeding project.
I was away, but im back. Im willing to spare Daria for a bit if you still need her.
I was away, but im back. Im willing to spare Daria for a bit if you still need her.
1 2