Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi! i'm a new player
1 2
i think i've started to figure out what to do on this site but everything's still a liiiittle confusing. thought i'd post here to say hi and hopefully make some new friends :-)
bit of info: i'm female, currently studying literature and creative writing at university!
i think i've started to figure out what to do on this site but everything's still a liiiittle confusing. thought i'd post here to say hi and hopefully make some new friends :-)
bit of info: i'm female, currently studying literature and creative writing at university!
Hello! It takes time but eventually you'll get the hang of it c: I've had an account for awhile, but I'm often inactive, so,there is usually something new by the time i get back on lol
I've never attended university, but i've always had a fondness for literature and creative writing. I took the creative writing class back in high school two years in a row xD;
But welcome! I hope you're enjoying your stay :3
Hello! It takes time but eventually you'll get the hang of it c: I've had an account for awhile, but I'm often inactive, so,there is usually something new by the time i get back on lol
I've never attended university, but i've always had a fondness for literature and creative writing. I took the creative writing class back in high school two years in a row xD;
But welcome! I hope you're enjoying your stay :3
@FreshBrewedMagic hi! :-) yeah, it seems like new things happen quite a lot which is exciting! the elemental holiday things seem fun, i guess i'll find out :-D
oh, that's cool! the creative writing part of my course is definitely my favourite! i've always written and read a lot too, but i never got to take creative writing classes when i was in high school, so i'm very jealous! it was a little scary electing to do creative writing when (at that time) i'd never really gotten feedback on my stuff before, haha.
thanks! and thanks for taking the time to respond! <3
@FreshBrewedMagic hi! :-) yeah, it seems like new things happen quite a lot which is exciting! the elemental holiday things seem fun, i guess i'll find out :-D
oh, that's cool! the creative writing part of my course is definitely my favourite! i've always written and read a lot too, but i never got to take creative writing classes when i was in high school, so i'm very jealous! it was a little scary electing to do creative writing when (at that time) i'd never really gotten feedback on my stuff before, haha.
thanks! and thanks for taking the time to respond! <3
@Kjelle yes, there definitely is always something new but i think it keeps it kind of exciting! And yus, the elemental holidays are really fun! I'm glad i came back from my looong hiatus in time for one :3 always some neat items and familiars to acquire for sure.
I can definitely understand that! The first time I took the one in high school I had never really gotten feedback either, so it was nerve wracking! But really nice when I started receiving positive feedback. Writing and reading is definitely something I want to get back into more. I've slacked for a few years lol bug i used to read nonstop.
And you're welcome! I'm usually quite shy, but I've been trying to talk with people more lol xD;
@Kjelle yes, there definitely is always something new but i think it keeps it kind of exciting! And yus, the elemental holidays are really fun! I'm glad i came back from my looong hiatus in time for one :3 always some neat items and familiars to acquire for sure.
I can definitely understand that! The first time I took the one in high school I had never really gotten feedback either, so it was nerve wracking! But really nice when I started receiving positive feedback. Writing and reading is definitely something I want to get back into more. I've slacked for a few years lol bug i used to read nonstop.
And you're welcome! I'm usually quite shy, but I've been trying to talk with people more lol xD;
@FreshBrewedMagic oh cute familiars sound great! it's definitely cool coming to a virtual pet site that seems to still have lots of active players and regular events and things to keep it interesting :-D i also like that (at least it feels like) on this site there's no ~The Best Pet Ever~? it's just different people collecting dragons they think are cute! <3 i could be wrong though, lol.
it is very scary! but i agree, getting feedback has been amazing. it's nice being reassured i haven't been wasting all my time writing for however many years, haha! yeah, i'm a slacker at reading compared to a few years ago. i think i blame the internet!
i'm also a pretty shy person, but i thought i'd try reach out a little bit! :-)
@FreshBrewedMagic oh cute familiars sound great! it's definitely cool coming to a virtual pet site that seems to still have lots of active players and regular events and things to keep it interesting :-D i also like that (at least it feels like) on this site there's no ~The Best Pet Ever~? it's just different people collecting dragons they think are cute! <3 i could be wrong though, lol.
it is very scary! but i agree, getting feedback has been amazing. it's nice being reassured i haven't been wasting all my time writing for however many years, haha! yeah, i'm a slacker at reading compared to a few years ago. i think i blame the internet!
i'm also a pretty shy person, but i thought i'd try reach out a little bit! :-)
@Kjelle cute famialrs are always good! There are so many that I love xD and yes, I agree 100%. Altho I've never been on too many other virtual pet sites lol I remember my cousin was super into neopets back in the day, but i didn't have a computer then. I also like that everyone here seems to be very welcoming and friendly, it makes it such a nice environment c: I also agree with that! Everyone just collects the dragons they like and that's all that matters. Skydancers and imperials are my personal preference tho. They are so pretty!
Lol its definitely the internets fault! xD I was getting back into it over the summer, I finished a few books and one series. All fantasy lol I've had another I've been carrying around but I've started slacking again x.x
But yes, nothing wrong with that! Sometimes its easiest with two shy people lol
@Kjelle cute famialrs are always good! There are so many that I love xD and yes, I agree 100%. Altho I've never been on too many other virtual pet sites lol I remember my cousin was super into neopets back in the day, but i didn't have a computer then. I also like that everyone here seems to be very welcoming and friendly, it makes it such a nice environment c: I also agree with that! Everyone just collects the dragons they like and that's all that matters. Skydancers and imperials are my personal preference tho. They are so pretty!
Lol its definitely the internets fault! xD I was getting back into it over the summer, I finished a few books and one series. All fantasy lol I've had another I've been carrying around but I've started slacking again x.x
But yes, nothing wrong with that! Sometimes its easiest with two shy people lol
@Kjelle Welcome to Flight Rising and Arcane!!! I made this thread below to help new players in arcane by giving out free lv10 dragons so if you want to try coliseum or simply want more pretty dragons you can adopt one for free:) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/2557362/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/hPMPLQo.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Kjelle
Welcome to Flight Rising and Arcane!!!
I made this thread below to help new players in arcane by giving out free lv10 dragons so if you want to try coliseum or simply want more pretty dragons you can adopt one for free:)
hPMPLQo.png
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@FreshBrewedMagic never played neopets haha, i tried a couple other sites before years ago but this one seems the most welcoming and well-balanced! i haven't worked out my favourite dragon species yet :o i quite like how fluffy coatls are though! and imperials are very majestic <3
ooh, was anything you read particularly good? i definitely haven't explored the fantasy genre as much as i'd like. i'm quite into short stories currently, sort of... non-typical horror stories? things that are scary but not because of anything obvious like monsters, haha.
yay shy people! :-D
@FreshBrewedMagic never played neopets haha, i tried a couple other sites before years ago but this one seems the most welcoming and well-balanced! i haven't worked out my favourite dragon species yet :o i quite like how fluffy coatls are though! and imperials are very majestic <3
ooh, was anything you read particularly good? i definitely haven't explored the fantasy genre as much as i'd like. i'm quite into short stories currently, sort of... non-typical horror stories? things that are scary but not because of anything obvious like monsters, haha.
yay shy people! :-D
@Theophilus thank you!!
oh, that's so kind! i'd love to be on the pinglist if that's cool with you? thank you very much <3
@Theophilus thank you!!
oh, that's so kind! i'd love to be on the pinglist if that's cool with you? thank you very much <3
@Kjelle

Hello, hello .. I am Heero, I am on every day and love to chat .. if you ever want to talk or have questions please mail or ping me whenever..

Welcome to FR...
@Kjelle

Hello, hello .. I am Heero, I am on every day and love to chat .. if you ever want to talk or have questions please mail or ping me whenever..

Welcome to FR...
A5i3AHB.png
1 2