Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Someone edited my dragon's info help
So I was going through my dragons, checking and writing in the info boxes and i come across two of my dragons who have been edited by someone other than me. The first one I didn't think much of, it was just an image of that dragon in her own info box and I thought maybe I had done it and forgot. But, one of my other dragons has a whole thing in his info box that I definitely did not put there with links to someone else's lair and concerning a different flight. Did someone hack my account? Is it some weird glitch or mistake? I might not be extremely new to FR but I still don't know a whole lot about it. What should I do and how do I do it? Please help!
So I was going through my dragons, checking and writing in the info boxes and i come across two of my dragons who have been edited by someone other than me. The first one I didn't think much of, it was just an image of that dragon in her own info box and I thought maybe I had done it and forgot. But, one of my other dragons has a whole thing in his info box that I definitely did not put there with links to someone else's lair and concerning a different flight. Did someone hack my account? Is it some weird glitch or mistake? I might not be extremely new to FR but I still don't know a whole lot about it. What should I do and how do I do it? Please help!
@SpiritTheIceCat Are they dragons you purchased? Because bios stay with the dragons when they're sold.
@SpiritTheIceCat Are they dragons you purchased? Because bios stay with the dragons when they're sold.
Yes I purchased them, but neither one had a bio when I bought it. Can bios still be edited by previous owners after they have been bought by someone?

I've also taken a look at the user who's lair is linked in the bio and it seems to be something to do with their lore. I would rather not be a part of their lore since I would like to use those dragons for my own.
Yes I purchased them, but neither one had a bio when I bought it. Can bios still be edited by previous owners after they have been bought by someone?

I've also taken a look at the user who's lair is linked in the bio and it seems to be something to do with their lore. I would rather not be a part of their lore since I would like to use those dragons for my own.
@SpiritTheIceCat No, they can't.
@SpiritTheIceCat No, they can't.
Any suggestions on what I should do? Should I contact the other user and ask about it or contact any of the staff about it?
Any suggestions on what I should do? Should I contact the other user and ask about it or contact any of the staff about it?
@SpiritTheIceCat - Perhaps try changing your password. I'm not sure if that is what happened, but it's always a good idea if you have a suspicion!
@SpiritTheIceCat - Perhaps try changing your password. I'm not sure if that is what happened, but it's always a good idea if you have a suspicion!
@SpiritTheIceCat The most likely thing is that you just didn't notice the bios when you bought them.

If you're absolutely certain that isn't the case, change your password immediately.

Since they're your dragons now, you can delete the info from the bios. You don't need to contact the other users.
@SpiritTheIceCat The most likely thing is that you just didn't notice the bios when you bought them.

If you're absolutely certain that isn't the case, change your password immediately.

Since they're your dragons now, you can delete the info from the bios. You don't need to contact the other users.
Okay, thank you. I will probably change my password because it is possible, but unlikely that I had simply missed it all this time.
Okay, thank you. I will probably change my password because it is possible, but unlikely that I had simply missed it all this time.