Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So the warrior cats website got updated
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm most like Violetshine. Never heard of this cat before.
I'm most like Violetshine. Never heard of this cat before.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm Graystripe! I hoped for Spottedleaf (I'm an OG fan!) but Graystripe is amazing too! :)

P.S. @Rexcaliburr

I think she's from the new series, river of shadow or something, I think she was an orphan. I THINK. Check my work on that.
I'm Graystripe! I hoped for Spottedleaf (I'm an OG fan!) but Graystripe is amazing too! :)

P.S. @Rexcaliburr

I think she's from the new series, river of shadow or something, I think she was an orphan. I THINK. Check my work on that.
Ice_Sprite.png
My government assigned name is Shadeflight
I got Ivypool!
My government assigned name is Shadeflight
I got Ivypool!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Wow, going on there gave me a massive amount of nostalgia. It looks so shiny and slick! So different from what I remember.
I might end up re-reading the Warriors books I still have now, and even make some fan art :P It's pretty awesome to see all the fan art on the site. Plus you can tell that they still have so much stuff to add. I'll have to look back in the future.
Also merch! I'm going to get a ton of Riverclan stuff. Loved those guys.

When I took the quiz the cat I got was Alderheart, which is funny because I grew out of the series before the books he was in were published XD

Also the Username was Smokecloud, which is really nice? Not what I would go for, but better than what I got when I refreshed, which was Snailberry.

Edit: I looked through the family trees, and who in Starclan's name are half these cats! Who's Chestnutkit! Why doesn't Graystripe have a dad! Who's Lynxkit! Where have these cats come from!

Edit 2: I made an account, and my name is Specklewillow16567
Wow, going on there gave me a massive amount of nostalgia. It looks so shiny and slick! So different from what I remember.
I might end up re-reading the Warriors books I still have now, and even make some fan art :P It's pretty awesome to see all the fan art on the site. Plus you can tell that they still have so much stuff to add. I'll have to look back in the future.
Also merch! I'm going to get a ton of Riverclan stuff. Loved those guys.

When I took the quiz the cat I got was Alderheart, which is funny because I grew out of the series before the books he was in were published XD

Also the Username was Smokecloud, which is really nice? Not what I would go for, but better than what I got when I refreshed, which was Snailberry.

Edit: I looked through the family trees, and who in Starclan's name are half these cats! Who's Chestnutkit! Why doesn't Graystripe have a dad! Who's Lynxkit! Where have these cats come from!

Edit 2: I made an account, and my name is Specklewillow16567
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Kalenchoe777

That's terrible if that was the case. Like, there are official characters that were gay, so it doesn't make sense.
@Kalenchoe777

That's terrible if that was the case. Like, there are official characters that were gay, so it doesn't make sense.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Yes hello I am Smokeflower14682 I got Firestar as my answer and the moonpool told me it didn't like the attitude I gave when asking my question so here I am.

I do mourn the loss of the maps, even if they could be a bit inaccurate at times. Who knows, maybe we'll get new ones.
Yes hello I am Smokeflower14682 I got Firestar as my answer and the moonpool told me it didn't like the attitude I gave when asking my question so here I am.

I do mourn the loss of the maps, even if they could be a bit inaccurate at times. Who knows, maybe we'll get new ones.
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
I am Leafpool, IDK who she is but that name is cool

it has occurred to me that Deadpool is an acceptable Warrior name

I will go now
I am Leafpool, IDK who she is but that name is cool

it has occurred to me that Deadpool is an acceptable Warrior name

I will go now
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
im skipshimmer24124 and i'm most like Hollyleaf
huh interesting i think because i didnt ever really like her much
im skipshimmer24124 and i'm most like Hollyleaf