Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | LF a Plague Nest for multiple breedings!
Hello! So, I have 2 G1 Nocturnes that I'm looking to be bred together for the perfect baby! The two parents in question, who will be ready for breeding in a few weeks: Sivis, Sernus [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480101/48010011_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481315/48131460_350.png[/img] What I'm looking for: Carmine primary, shadow secondary, and... The tertiary will be hidden. I'm only looking for a male with rare eyes! And, you can have any hatchies that aren't what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Hello!
So, I have 2 G1 Nocturnes that I'm looking to be bred together for the perfect baby!
The two parents in question, who will be ready for breeding in a few weeks:
Sivis, Sernus
48010011_350.png
48131460_350.png

What I'm looking for: Carmine primary, shadow secondary, and... The tertiary will be hidden.
I'm only looking for a male with rare eyes! And, you can have any hatchies that aren't what I'm looking for.
Thank you!
vzmaqSe.gif
@Spellchanter i got a nest open tomorrow C: !
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
[quote name="Phyllored" date="2019-01-07 08:52:39" ] @Spellchanter i got a nest open tomorrow C: ! [/quote] @Phyllored Ohh! Do you think I can reserve that nest for a bit? I'd really appreciate it!
Phyllored wrote on 2019-01-07 08:52:39:
@Phyllored Ohh! Do you think I can reserve that nest for a bit? I'd really appreciate it!
vzmaqSe.gif
@Spellchanter for sure :D fine on food so u dont gotta worry bout that either just send me a cr now ans ill breed em when theyre ready
@Spellchanter for sure :D fine on food so u dont gotta worry bout that either just send me a cr now ans ill breed em when theyre ready
[quote name="Phyllored" date="2019-01-07 19:36:03" ] @Spellchanter for sure :D fine on food so u dont gotta worry bout that either just send me a cr now ans ill breed em when theyre ready [/quote] @Phyllored Considering how long they're going to be in my Clan until I can breed them, maybe I can friend you and send them over on cr when they're ready? I would like for them to get some familiar levels before then!
Phyllored wrote on 2019-01-07 19:36:03:

@Phyllored Considering how long they're going to be in my Clan until I can breed them, maybe I can friend you and send them over on cr when they're ready? I would like for them to get some familiar levels before then!
vzmaqSe.gif
@SpellChanter its cool! sorry just woke up and had to go to school hence why this message was later >u<"
@SpellChanter its cool! sorry just woke up and had to go to school hence why this message was later >u<"
[quote name="Phyllored" date="2019-01-08 04:42:56" ] @SpellChanter its cool! sorry just woke up and had to go to school hence why this message was later >u<" [/quote] @Phyllored Don't worry about it! I'll let you know when they can be bred!
Phyllored wrote on 2019-01-08 04:42:56:

@Phyllored Don't worry about it! I'll let you know when they can be bred!
vzmaqSe.gif