Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flightrising for Chickensmoothie
1 2 3 4
H
H
I'm trading my flightrising currency and sometimes gems, depending on if I have them, for chickensmoothie. My username there is .void.

Nothing is for free.
H
H
I'm trading my flightrising currency and sometimes gems, depending on if I have them, for chickensmoothie. My username there is .void.

Nothing is for free.
H
H

Nothing is for free.
@TEOTFW

Here is my CS account.

If you're interested in any of the pets just let me know.

OMG So Common-Uncommon pets are 2g/1900t each and Rare+ plus have their prices labeled.
@TEOTFW

Here is my CS account.

If you're interested in any of the pets just let me know.

OMG So Common-Uncommon pets are 2g/1900t each and Rare+ plus have their prices labeled.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
H
H

Nothing is for free.
@TEOTFW My CS is here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=771092 I'm willing to trade anything in the categories that are unlocked is up for grabs, and you can offer on the rest if you'd like.
@TEOTFW My CS is here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=771092 I'm willing to trade anything in the categories that are unlocked is up for grabs, and you can offer on the rest if you'd like.
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
H
H

Nothing is for free.
H
H

Nothing is for free.
H
H

Nothing is for free.
[list]@TEOTFW Aye, I'm willing to give you a 2012 rare for all 70 of your gems? I can add a bit more to my side, but I'm using the conversion chart provided on the FR thread on CS!
    @TEOTFW
    Aye, I'm willing to give you a 2012 rare for all 70 of your gems?
    I can add a bit more to my side, but I'm using the conversion chart provided
    on the FR thread on CS!
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
1 2 3 4