Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Joining/Verification codes?
not sure if its really a bug or not, but thought it would be best to ask about... my brother's trying to join FR and it isn't sending him a code and its been about a good hour or so, nor does it give him the option to resend the verification code... not sure if it usually takes a good deal of time or not, although mine went through pretty quickly when i joined..
not sure if its really a bug or not, but thought it would be best to ask about... my brother's trying to join FR and it isn't sending him a code and its been about a good hour or so, nor does it give him the option to resend the verification code... not sure if it usually takes a good deal of time or not, although mine went through pretty quickly when i joined..
Did you check the spam folder?
Did you check the spam folder?
yup, nothings coming in for him
yup, nothings coming in for him
@Fyrian, what username and email was he using? If you don't want to post it here, please PM it to one of the admins.
@Fyrian, what username and email was he using? If you don't want to post it here, please PM it to one of the admins.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I have a friend who has also told me they are having these issues.

They have checked their spam folder and stuff already. They have me the username they tried to sign up with. Should I also send a staff their username?
I have a friend who has also told me they are having these issues.

They have checked their spam folder and stuff already. They have me the username they tried to sign up with. Should I also send a staff their username?
Same. My friend is having the same issue.
Same. My friend is having the same issue.
RatttlefaceFRsig2_zpsd5118107.png
*gave
*gave
@kerry and @DeadPhoenix, please use this contact form or send a PM to one of the admins with their username and email, whether or not they checked their spam folder, and whether or not they got their confirmation email. Thanks :)
@kerry and @DeadPhoenix, please use this contact form or send a PM to one of the admins with their username and email, whether or not they checked their spam folder, and whether or not they got their confirmation email. Thanks :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif