Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | One Nocturne scroll, which dragon?
I got a nocturne scroll while gathering food and stuff, and i have three dragons who i think look gorgeous as Nocturnes, but im not sure which one to pick!! Ephemeral and Ichor are my final to i've decided between but im still unsure heres what they look like as nocturnes for reference, both are originally Coatls. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1Llaw4C.png[/img] [b]Ephemeral[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/A44bxJy.png[/img] [b]Ichor[/b] i love the gold plated look, i think there arent enough sharp edges on a coatl to properly accentuate it, but i also love the whispy fairy-ness of Epheme<33 if you have any suggestions on which one lemme know
I got a nocturne scroll while gathering food and stuff, and i have three dragons who i think look gorgeous as Nocturnes, but im not sure which one to pick!!

Ephemeral and Ichor are my final to i've decided between but im still unsure
heres what they look like as nocturnes for reference, both are originally Coatls.

1Llaw4C.png Ephemeral

A44bxJy.png Ichor
i love the gold plated look, i think there arent enough sharp edges on a coatl to properly accentuate it, but i also love the whispy fairy-ness of Epheme<33

if you have any suggestions on which one lemme know

tn0RSo5.png MUYNhfy.png lCK29fT.png
4BheGMt.png5iXiC8z.png kCHWEjf.png

TWSJTng.pnguVEyOnT.pngYzsnMVk.pngeRwbrSc.png
@bluesulphur

Definitely Ephemeral! I am biased towards the female noc pose though, but I think her genes work better as a noc rather than coatl. :)

I think Ichor suits coatl better too.
@bluesulphur

Definitely Ephemeral! I am biased towards the female noc pose though, but I think her genes work better as a noc rather than coatl. :)

I think Ichor suits coatl better too.
@Jazzly yeah i think you're right, i like having ichor match alexandria anyways<3
i love her, she looks like a little fairy!!!! TvT
@Jazzly yeah i think you're right, i like having ichor match alexandria anyways<3
i love her, she looks like a little fairy!!!! TvT
tn0RSo5.png MUYNhfy.png lCK29fT.png
4BheGMt.png5iXiC8z.png kCHWEjf.png

TWSJTng.pnguVEyOnT.pngYzsnMVk.pngeRwbrSc.png