Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] [H] 2kG [W] Mycena Cave Nuggets
I have 2k FR gems that I'm looking to exchange for Mycena Cave nuggets at a rate of 35 nuggets : 1 FR gem!

Please let me know your Mycena Cave username if offering. (My MC profile is here.) I can do split payments upon request.

No need to ping me when posting; I'm subscribed.

Thank you!
I have 2k FR gems that I'm looking to exchange for Mycena Cave nuggets at a rate of 35 nuggets : 1 FR gem!

Please let me know your Mycena Cave username if offering. (My MC profile is here.) I can do split payments upon request.

No need to ping me when posting; I'm subscribed.

Thank you!
I have 37k nuggets I could sell you if you're interested? I have the same username on both sites.
I have 37k nuggets I could sell you if you're interested? I have the same username on both sites.
@Snazzy Sure! That'd be about 1,060 gems, rounded up. If you can please send a trade with the nuggets on MC, I'll send the gems to you in a one-way CR. Don't worry -- MC won't transfer your nuggets until you finalize the MC the trade, and there's no need to finalize it until you've received your gems safely.
@Snazzy Sure! That'd be about 1,060 gems, rounded up. If you can please send a trade with the nuggets on MC, I'll send the gems to you in a one-way CR. Don't worry -- MC won't transfer your nuggets until you finalize the MC the trade, and there's no need to finalize it until you've received your gems safely.
Great! I sent the nuggets over on MC. Thank you!
Great! I sent the nuggets over on MC. Thank you!
@Snazzy And one-way CR sent :D thank you as well!
@Snazzy And one-way CR sent :D thank you as well!